• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How big are your balls?

What? Not like this board doesn't get filled up with some useless topics as is. You so know this is one that just fits right! :hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
dude your as creepy as kevin bacon in JFK , or in that movie Sleepers.......or pretty much any role he's played.

question: how do you measure your balls? or is it just better to compare them to another round object such as a pinball, a baseball , a bowling ball or a testicle?

And yet how do you masturbate, how big is your dick, do you like X, and all them other topics are accepted wholeheartedly. How big are your balls is creepy.

Duly noted. Looks like someone isn't going to get handled by me because it is too "creeeeeepy"

:tongue:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Like two lemons in a ziploc bag. :thumbsup:

I forgot to add my poll I was going from grapes to watermelons lol

Meh, ah well!

Lemon was one of them, too! :D

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And yet how do you masturbate, how big is your dick, do you like X, and all them other topics are accepted wholeheartedly. How big are your balls is creepy.

Duly noted. Looks like someone isn't going to get handled by me because it is too "creeeeeepy"

:tongue:

just messin with ya.
oh by the way, can someone help me find the what hand do you masterbate with? thread, cant find it anywhere and ive got serious input on the subject.

I have big balls. I pretty much shoot massive loads whenever I wank or bang...too bad my dong isn't as big as my balls. I think my balls are bigger than Tony Tedeschi's...

My testicles are big enough that my GF can play Gnip Gnop with them all night. :D

:updown:

georges

Staff member
big enough and enough filled with a jizz to give a horny and cum guzzling babe a new facial make up:) ;)

A tall and strong tower needs a really good and well-rounded foundation. ;)
A beautiful dick must have a nice set of balls, otherwise something looks missing or awkward. :2 cents:

Too big and surely one would drown (when bathing/swimming).