• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Houston 500 Gangbang 620

This DVD is such a turn on.

Houston seemed like she was having a good time & enjoying herself. She was talkative & made jokes with the guys that were banging her. I must say she looked very sexy in this movie. Her body was in great shape , nice boobs perked up. I loved those boots & the pink stockings she wore at the end.

The sex positions i loved b/c we could see her face as shes getting pounded by cocks in the missionary position & in the doggystyle position.

The Cumshots were good & im happy they didnt allow cum on her face b/c that wouldve been too much with 500 guys ready to bust. I prefered the guys cumming on her boobs, stomache & ass.

One thing I noticed was Houston wasnt given anybody blowjobs until the last 100 guys which was about the last 30 minutes of the video. So I was really turned on when i 1st saw this guy come up & get a blowjob from her. I started wanking immediately.

I liked how it was filmed it was like a take turns gangbang experience rather than a group of guys all over her at the same time in every hole. I prefer the taking turns more. It was filmed in a warehouse & had crew all around wiping her off & cleaning up after a cumshot. I thought the perspective was interesting & the ability to see the whole production was excellent to watch.

Ron Jeremy was a pretty good host of the event & he also had sex with Houston, which i thought was a great. I wish i was there & could participate in the action because everything was put together well. She look sexy & the stage was pretty barbones but exactly what the sitaution called for.

Id Give this DVD a 9/10.

It was very arousing. My only gripe was she didnt give many blowjobs & she started giving BJs towards the end rather than throughout the whole film. The skipping partners was a problem for me, 1 second there at 70 next theyre at 88 guys. The editing wasnt so great b/c we didnt see every partner she had. The upside is that its 3hrs & 20 minutes long which translates into a lot of quality sex.

The fluffers were nice to watch giving BJs & using dildos. One thing I would like to know is who is the Burnette that is wearing a backwards baseball cap in the beginning of the video & she used the black didlo. If anybody knows feel free to comment.

Last edited:
any links to a preview?