• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Teenage Ass!

Hondarobot

Banned
LOL, made ya look.

I think I lost the girl I was actually in love with by being a jerk. I just had to say that somewhere.

Damn

Man, you never gonna lose a girl for being a jerk, at least if you live here in the United States. You may lose a girl for being not a proper jerk, but if you were a perfect jerk, she will come back. She will just cry, party with her girlfriends for a while, go over to her mama's house, but as soon she sees you hanging out with another girl (perhaps even before that), she will be texting you in the night and calling you asking you to go out, or, better, if she can come over to your place because she "wants to talk" (translanting from girlinglish: I want to fuck until I pass out, and then I want to get a little abuse afterwards...)

This is our old USA my friend: land of abuse and honey. Where girls are raised to want to "fix" bad guys and despise the good guys...

LOL, made ya look.

I think I lost the girl I was actually in love with by being a jerk. I just had to say that somewhere.

Damn

You never had her you piece of shit, she never liked you. You date raped her. You are a sexual predator. You should be on the registered sex offenders list.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Oh look, Hondarobot made an alternate account after the other one was banned. And now he's insulting his former persona.

Why what a clever little dog he is... :rolleyes:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Some people should have just been either farted into toilets by their mothers or shot into a sock by their fathers. :facepalm: