• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Politician

Enough with Israel bashing for its continuous international blunders. Let's face it's like America's spoilt child continuously injuring mom's teet while suckling on it.

Who else thinks Tzipi Livni is hot?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Let's face it's like America's spoilt child continuously injuring mom's teem while suckling on it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

English fail/10

Sorry...I'll stick with Naomi Russell for my "kosher" treats.

Enough with Israel bashing for its continuous international blunders. Let's face it's like America's spoilt child continuously injuring mom's teet while suckling on it.

Curiously enough that sentence conjurs up the image of Obama sucking on a giant boob, conversely it conjurs a similair image of David Cameron sucking on a giant cock!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
There are hotter chicks in the Israeli military than her.

There are hotter chicks in the Israeli military than her.

Agreed. But she is a cougar. Also, I have a thing for purely evil women.

Curiously enough that sentence conjurs up the image of Obama sucking on a giant boob, conversely it conjurs a similair image of David Cameron sucking on a giant cock!

Whose giant boob? :confused:

Hot politician? Sounds like an oxymoron.

I don't know but I am guessing, people usually continue reading after the heading of a post.

no, shes not attractive.

but, have you seen the women in the IDF? most of em are fuckin dimes dude.

Obviously Oprah's, idiot.

I forgive you for the insult because you don't know that I am not an American. Therefore, it isn't always easy for me to understand every US centric joke at first attempt.

The heading is enough for me to make an assumption. I can't be burdened with reading any more.

Enough reading for you today. Now go to sleep. You've to go to school tomorrow morning. Nighty night!

roronoa3000

Banned
I forgive you for the insult because you don't know that I am not an American. Therefore, it isn't always easy for me to understand every US centric joke at first attempt.

You don't know Oprah? It has nothing to do with America. Who in this world hasn't heard the "goddess" Oprah?