• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot dog? Pussy job? Labia job?

I'll go with "anomaly" on this one:1orglaugh

A bad night.

Dry Hump is the correct answer.

"Dry hump" is with clothes on isn't it?

Either way I can't imagine why a bare pussy would be on my cock between the time I'm wooded to the time I ejaculate and my bone wouldn't find it's way into her massage hole at some point.:dunno:

:groans loudly: Even wikipedia wouldnt have an entry for something this..

..stupid?

2i1d1co.gif

It's called turkey. And, frankly, I've had enough.

Lets get to the stuffin'. :D

I find this to be fun and exciting. Yes sticking it in is fun but having her on top and watching her slide along the shaft works too. A couple of times I talked a women or two that didnt want actual intercourse into doing this. then when things really get going, you slip in 'by accident' and by then they dont care, they just want to get off. and yes, it requires there to be some sort of lube, be it natural or water based from store.

Dry humping is with cloths on.

this has a couple of different names depending on who you talk to.
--camel toe slide
--pussy slide
--hot dog in the bun

have fun, it usually is.

Not the safest sex ...

Not the safest sex, but it sure is fun. Wife and I dove into this regularly well before marriage. Once married we loved the "accidental slip in" as well. ;)

I think the correct term is "frottage"-and I'm pretty sure it applies no matter what part of her body she's using. I think the one doing the moving is the "frotteur", and the one receiving is the mark-er, the..uh, "frottee"?