• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hookers give no love

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You know what I love about hookers? If you give them some money, they will let you fuck them. They even suck your cock and some let you do them in the butt too. No downside here.

He's a special boy this one. It sounds like you need to stick to the clubs then buddy. Or find someone other than hookers. Up to you.

You know what I love about hookers? If you give them some money, they will let you fuck them. They even suck your cock and some let you do them in the butt too. No downside here.

But have you ever "bought" one? One of my best friends went out to LV and him and his buddies bought one. I guess they did all kinds of freaky shit to her.

I've heard the best mail order brides were from The Philippines. Careful with those Russian broads. Maybe try to bag a Swedish Au Pair.

I've heard that about the Phillipini women are very submissive as well. They like to please their men. I bet most of 'em are good in the sack as well, like Leanni Lei. :elaugh: The Russian MOB's probably are a bunch of lushes. Cirosis is a plague in Russia.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've heard that about the Phillipini women are very submissive as well. They like to please their men. I bet most of 'em are good in the sack as well, like Leanni Lei. :elaugh: The Russian MOB's probably are a bunch of lushes. Cirosis is a plague in Russia.

I like Filipinos as people. The ones I know are pretty thick skinned and laid back. I grew up around a lot of cute Filipino girls by going to Catholic School K-12. I remember staring at their pretty smooth brown legs in the plaid uniform skirts.

I like Filipinos as people. The ones I know are pretty thick skinned and laid back. I grew up around a lot of cute Filipino girls by going to Catholic School K-12. I remember staring at their pretty smooth brown legs in the plaid uniform skirts.

Yeah, girls in catholic school girl outfits are all pretty hot. We have Filipinos in my area, but the Indochinese (Hmong) are the heaviest populated in the entire country second only to I believe Sacremento. They keep to themselves, that's for sure. I like to cruise the lake and check 'em out. They're so small you just know they would have tight pussy. :cool:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Yeah, girls in catholic school girl outfits are all pretty hot. We have Filipinos in my area, but the Indochinese (Hmong) are the heaviest populated in the entire country second only to I believe Sacremento. They keep to themselves, that's for sure. I like to cruise the lake and check 'em out. They're so small you just know they would have tight pussy. :cool:

im part flip. but ironically, i find the dark skin a huge turn off. too bad too. flip girls are the sweetest things. i opted out for a white girl. they be hot.

I don't know, the girls at the Mexican club I usually visit when I'm loaded with cash treat me like a king in the bedroom after I buy them a drink :D

But not the independent girls, they don't give much lovin but they'll treat you nice if you also treat them nice.

I got love from a hooker once... I have no idea how, I mean, we were playing tennis and she was in heels man. I was ashamed...:facepalm:

I don't give love, but I give a great time.