• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

honestly, do you actually vote everyday for mrs freeones?

honestly, do you actually vote everyday for mrs freeones?

• i think the contest is rigged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont like any of the categorys

• i dont agree with the voting process

• i dont agree with the rules

• im to lazy to vote

• its always the same girls in the top ten every year

• Total voters
honestly, i dont, because i knwo the girls i vote for will never win

plus it is to much effort, my viotes should automatically be saved because i would ve voting for the same girls in every category each time and it would be a lot easier if all i had to do was click on a vote submit button

and honestly, who here votes for different girls in each category each day

another question, why cant i use all my votes in each category for the same girl? i am sure there are many people not using all of there votes, or just selecting someone randomly

maybe i will just randomly vote for ten girls i have never even heard of

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've been on vacation all week so yeah, I have plenty of time on my hands right now. And I'm happy to see that one girl I've been voting for is doing very well (Harley Spencer)... leading one category and placing high in another. In fact, several of the girls that I'm voting for are doing better than I expected. :clap:

Next week, it's back to the grind, so I may not be able to vote every day. But I think it's more fun/interesting this year than last year.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I only vote for one girl every day. So it takes me less than a minute to vote.

I hate these contests with a passion. It's never about voting for the best or the most deserving, it's always about who's the most popular. I thought I was finished with those kind of contests after high school, but apparently I was wrong.

I have never cast even a single vote in any of the Miss Thingamabobber contests. :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I haven´t voted yet, and have no intention to do so in the future either.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
how is it more fun and interesting?

Probably just my perception. After the whole Bree Olson thing the first year (although I do admit, Bree could sell ice to an Eskimo... and make him come back for a second order the next winter - she could easily get a degree in marketing), I soured on it last year. But this year, considering some of the negative influences that have all but overtaken the board, I think the contest is a rather pleasant distraction from that. There's a relatively new crop of girls. They also seem to be having fun with it, and not acting at all catty. Fun for all, if they choose to participate. Plus, I like that the FreeOnes team has found a way to make the votes of members here worth more than the drive-by voters (recruits). So, better balanced, lighter mood, more fun... or maybe I'm just imagining that. :dunno:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6626862, member: 55251"]'Mrs FreeOnes' do we all have to be married now :dunno:

In case you still need bridegroom. :hi: