• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Honestly, are you going to actually vote in the 2013 Mrs Freeones contest?

How are you going to vote in the Mrs Freeones contest this year?

• I have never voted in the past, and I wont vote this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to vote only in 1 category

• I would only vote if I were able to you all my votes on one lady in one category

• I will use a lucite sweepsatke drum

• Roulettet wheel

• Enny Meeny Miny Mo

• Flip of a coin

• There are no girls in the contest that I like

• Total voters
Honestly, are you going to actually vote in the 2013 Mrs Freeones contest?

I dont know if I am going to vote every day. I may select the same lady in each category every time I vote or I may choose to vote for someone different in each category every time I vote

How are you going to vote, and how often will you vote, or will you even vote at all?

No.

The simple fact that pathetic insane fans can vote repeatedly, means the one honest vote is lost in the unfairly manipulated statistics.

The girl with 10 single votes vs the girl with 5 x 20 votes is unfairly knocked out the running.

(Lets not forget the real obsessed nuts who make dupe accounts to further unfairly abuse the contest)

No.

The simple fact that pathetic insane fans can vote repeatedly, means the one honest vote is lost in the unfairly manipulated statistics.

The girl with 10 single votes vs the girl with 5 x 20 votes is unfairly knocked out the running.

(Lets not forget the real obsessed nuts who make dupe accounts to further unfairly abuse the contest)

5 x 20 votes? what does this mean?

and wasnt there some bribing in the past? or members getting together and voting for certain models?

and wasnt there some bribing in the past? or members getting together and voting for certain models?

I mean if 5 guys vote 20 times then it is unfair.

Re - Aaliyah, voting for yourself? That's what I mean, even the OCSM's abuse it, so how is it fair?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7271286, member: 370968"]YES! I'm gna vote for myself and my friends, every single day!:)

vote for yourself? that should not be allowed

I voted in the past so I will probably vote this time as well. I don't do the everyday thing though.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

A lot of this sort of thing has gone on in the past. I'm hoping for a drama free contest this year......