• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin

Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin, who wins the fight ?

Homer, the Safty Inspector from the SNPP, former NASA Astronaut, Chief from the Security Agency Springshild, Star in a Freakshow, Alcohol smuggler and etc etc etc
or
Peter, he was born in Mexico, was a Fottball Star, he has worked in a toy factory and in a beer factory, he was a commercial fisherman and musical theater producer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 178
homer would kick his ass peter can barely kick a chickens ass

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Peter Griffin. His fights with the Chicken have been epic and brutal. Hes one tough SOB. :)

Randy Marsh.

Homer is past his prime and Peter Griffin was better during 1999-2003. Family Guy sucks now ever since they came back back in 2005.

Hard choice. Though I think Homer gets it, as he has that natural football helmet protecting his head. He has fought Drederick Tatum and has caused himself heaps and heaps of pain. I think that will get him of the line. It would be close though. Get them in the Octagon, MMA style.

Fred Flinstone trumps everybody!!!

Namreg

Banned
randy, for sure.
but between homer -the original- and peter -the lame and really not very funny copy- i have to go with homer. although the simpsons haven't really been funny for at least 10 years now, too.

if it was homer vs stewie griffin...then maybe homer would've lost, but it's Peter, so nah, Homer wins.