• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Holly Halston with Blonde Hair or Dark Hair?

What hair color is better for Holly Halston?

• Dark

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Blonde

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • They both look good on her

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What hair color suits Holly Halston better?

Blonde Hair
20130914137915125122348.jpg

Dark Hair
20130914137915145726315.jpg

[
20130914137915133213969.jpg

What's your choice?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I don't give a good goddamn either way, but if I had to choose, I'd say she looks better with dark hair.

She looks good with both, but I think those blonde pics weren't really the best ones for comparsion, making that dark hair picture look bit biased. Overall with dark hair she gives more of this bad/wild girl -look tho...

She looks good with both, but I think those blonde pics weren't really the best ones for comparsion, making that dark hair picture look bit biased. Overall with dark hair she gives more of this bad/wild girl -look tho...

I tried to find pictures that were close to the same pose.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm glad that Holly Halston is back to working for Brazzers as being a brunette. ;) -- As that is her natural color. :)

However, she's always been a favorite of mine at Bang Brothers, Naughty America and Brazzers as a blonde. :drool2:

I'm glad that Holly Halston is back to working for Brazzers as being a brunette. ;) -- As that is her natural color. :)

However, she's always been a favorite of mine at Bang Brothers, Naughty America and Brazzers as a blonde. :drool2:

I don't think her natural hair color is that dark though.
The oldest picture I have of her is this:
holly-halston-set-001-13-400x600.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

I stand corrected.

I don't think her natural hair color is that dark though.
The oldest picture I have of her is this:
holly-halston-set-001-13-400x600.jpg

:goodpost: Very good Jason! :thumbsup:

A fabulous invention that.... an eyebrow pencil. ;)