• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hollie Peers / Holly Peers

Re: Hollie Peers

bad news... Hollie is getting more tattoos on her amazing body... apparently this one is wings on her ribs

Holly Peers: "feather on side of my ribs" from her Twitter account

One more girl with annoying graffiti on her body... hardly artistic or worth the money. Anyone remember when Sophie Howard got that idiotic Grenade tattooed on her perfect body? Man, I fucking hate tattoos.

I bet that moron wearing his hat sideways thinks he's a real artist. More like numbskull with no other talents except destroying other peoples' appearances!

More of her tattoo... what a mistake. I'm saddened by this idiotic decision to ADD more graffiti to her gorgeous body. I never minded her wrist tattoo much, but her hip tattoo always bothered me. Now she just keeps adding more and more. In another 5 years, she will probably add others. This idiotic and pointlessly impractical tattoo trend needs to go away, forever.

I hate the tattoo trend on almost every single level: the fact that it covers up beautiful bodies with idiotic graffiti, the way people pawn the tats off as their own creation despite being another person's work, and the impracticality of it all - they serve absolutely no practical purpose, except perhaps some vain one to impress other people. I had this same problem with Sophie Howard when she got a gigantic grenade (yes, a grenade!) tattooed on her side, and Michelle Marsh got a giant crucifix saying "Blessed" tattooed on her backside. From that point on, photographers have to basically film them from the opposite side. They ruined part of their bodies with something unfit for a highway billboard.

Ultimately, behind every tattoo is an inferiority complex. The person getting them, in some way or another, feels their body needs to be improved; that their body is inferior WITHOUT the tattoo. It's vanity, a sense of inferiority, and also mindless trend following.

Millions of people taking identical paths to non-conformity.

On a side note, she's gonna be back at Pinupfiles
Holly - Vol. 2 - Set 1 - Busty boobs Halloween! Coming on 09/19/2012