• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hirono uses Kavanaugh accusation to fundraise for group founded after Lewinsky accusations

georges

Staff member

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
After watching some excerpts of that dog & pony show, I have to say, Mazie Hirono is a particularly despicable little creature... course, she's got lots of company in that den of thieves known as the U.S. Senate.

After watching some excerpts of that dog & pony show, I have to say, Mazie Hirono is a particularly despicable little creature... course, she's got lots of company in that den of thieves known as the U.S. Senate.

Politicians playing politics? I'm shocked...

#StraightShooter

georges

Staff member
Conservative medias lie so much to please master Trump. They are the ultimate muppets. Always there to lick the boots of Trump

And 8 years of intense Obama Muppeting senseless praising, shoe waxing and intense knob polishing from the mainstream media is more than enough to vomit all the libtard medias which are all biased and have an agenda.

Attachments

• obama34.jpg
    obama34.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 44
  • liberalmedias3.jpg
    liberalmedias3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 51
  • liberalmedias2.jpg
    liberalmedias2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 42
And 8 years of intense Obama Muppeting senseless praising, shoe waxing and intense knob polishing from the mainstream media is more than enough to vomit all the libtard medias which are all biased and have an agenda.

And 2 years of intense Trump Muppeting, senseless erasing, shoe waxing, and intense knob polishing from the conservaturd media is more than enough to vomit the conservaturd medias which are all biased and have an agenda. What you're seeing and what you're reading is not happening!!

And 2 years of intense Trump Muppeting, senseless erasing, shoe waxing, and intense knob polishing from the conservaturd media is more than enough to vomit the conservaturd medias which are all biased and have an agenda. What you're seeing and what you're reading is not happening!!

Plagiarism skills on display. With a twist.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Politicians playing politics? I'm shocked...

#StraightShooter

No, I've been around for awhile and I've voted for people from both parties in the past. IMO, this is arguably a new low... at least in my lifetime. This entire episode is about using gender politics to eliminate or delay Trump's pick until after the midterms. If pouring gasoline on Christine Blasey Ford and lighting her on fire would do the trick, I suggest her family get a good term policy on her ASAP - cause Di Feinstein would be chasing her down with a book of matches in her hand.

I wasn't a Clarence Thomas fan. But after what they tried to do to him (even made sure they found a Black woman to lead the charge, so that comparisons to Emmett Till and the Scottsboro Boys couldn't be used), I was happy that he was confirmed. I can now say the same thing about Kavanaugh.

These people don't care about righting wrongs from the past. They haven't brought forth or shown the first bit of support to any of Bill Clinton's accusers, now have they??? ;)