• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi Everyone its Taylor Stevens :)

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone ! Its been a while I just wanted to say Hi !! Hope you are all doing well its been a while since ive been on the board and just wanted to let you know I missed you, there has been a lot going on good and not so good but im back :). I wanted to wish all the Canadians out there a happy Canada day long weekend.

2ndcanadablog1.jpg2ndcanadablog4.jpg

Attachments

• canadadayblog5.jpg
    canadadayblog5.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 162

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hi Tay, gratefully, you're through the mixed times... we all have our times of trouble, I see it this way:

You really appreciate even the simplest of things when the storm is behind you. For me, at one time it was just waking up in my own spot and being able to go to the kitchen, whistling and chanting and no mofo telling me to turn it down.

Anyways, you look fantastic and healthy and overall just so yummy, we are very happy to have you back.

Oh, btw:

Can you vote for me ;)

Ace Boobtoucher has his annual contest going, the vote for "Asshat of the Year is on!

Please take a minute and vote for me, the link is here (or in my signature):

***Freeones-Asshat-Of-The-Year-voting-time-bitches!***

Thank you :thumbsup:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Glad to see you back, and Happy Canada Day.

(P.S. don't vote for Supa, he's just trolling for votes.. :D .it's kind of a long story. There's another who's waaaaaaaaaay more than deserving of your vote.)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I love Canada. Even the vandals wish nothing but good on you, don't ya know?

aaa4c66f9b98f21890cb07536c57cbcb.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Have fun on 4th of July, everybody. I think I will do a little celebration, too, on saturday. Some good old burgers and a coke and some apple pie.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Have fun on 4th of July, everybody. I think I will do a little celebration, too, on saturday. Some good old burgers and a coke and some apple pie.

Make sure the Coke is from Mexico. They still use real sugar, at least in the ones for American export.

georges

Staff member
hi Tay, good to see you :hi::wave: hope everything is alright on your side

Last edited:
Taylor - how happy are you to see Peter DeBoer back behind the bench of an NHL team after what you did to him when rooting on OUR Kings to the 2012 Stanley Cup TITle over his Devils? The fact he is with San Jose means 2-3 trips to Staples every season. We all know he will be so happy to see you behind the bench once again "tormenting" him like that

How much did that help your career because you got a TON of publicity for it.