• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey, You Ever Eat Head Cheese?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Should I eat head cheese? Everything I know about head cheese I learned from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There is a sandwich on the dining room table that has head cheese in it. I'm thinking about having it for my Snackiepoo tonight. Is that wise or no?

d3e14af343ed93f69b1b54975e38d66f06bea371.gifv

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never had head cheese, but friends say it's good. I do like pickled pigs feet, in gelatin, with a little vinegar on it.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Does eating cheese and getting head count?

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh, you are talking classic Sülze

I eat it often, there are two major divisions, with or without meat. I like to eat it on sandwiches, but the bigger slices, cold, with a side dish of fried potatoes and Remoulade, wonderful!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Oh, you are talking classic Sülze

I eat it often, there are two major divisions, with or without meat. I like to eat it on sandwiches, but the bigger slices, cold, with a side dish of fried potatoes and Remoulade, wonderful!

I stick with my 3 Ss of German Food: Sausage, Schnitzel, and Strudel. I'm not ready for that forth one yet.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's also know as Souse. The deli near me sells mild, and hot. I'll try it one day, it can't be much different then jellied pickled pigs feet

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So this will round up my Abendbrot (Dinner):

Bacon-Head Cheese (Sülze) with Champignons. Have to add sennep to make it spicy!

43625460qr.jpg

Yum