• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys!

Hey guys, my name is Tara Lynn. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.. so if someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. :) thanks
IMG_9035_zpsdfda5f96.jpg

Check your inbox. ;)

Welcome to the board. As is customary, all new OCSM's are required to start a thread telling Dirk that his penis is useless (he knows already, but we like to remind him).

Let me just pick my jaw up off the floor :drool1: and say welcome to the board. That is one top notch first post :bowdown:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You say you're not sure what you are doing. If you need help navigating and general use of the site then gunslingingbird is the one to see. If you are looking to get men excited with sexy pictures then you need no help from him. None of his pictures have ever gotten anyone excited.

You say you're not sure what you are doing. If you need help navigating and general use of the site then gunslingingbird is the one to see. If you are looking to get men excited with sexy pictures then you need no help from him. None of his pictures have ever gotten anyone excited.

Horseshit! Petra always gets her panties in a bunch whenever I send her pictures of my back hair.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Horseshit! Petra always gets her panties in a bunch whenever I send her pictures of my back hair.

I hear that when that happens, Roald is forced to dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over her body.

Hey guys, my name is Tara Lynn. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.. so if someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. :) thanks
IMG_9035_zpsdfda5f96.jpg

Well miss Lynn, you know a thing or two about posting beautiful pictures of yourself. As for specific questions you may have, I'd say post 'em and watch for all the responses coming your way :)