• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, Tell Us All About The Massage Parlors You've Patronized And All The Hookers You Have Visited In The Last Two Years. Thanks In Advance.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How have the whores been treating you? It's been so long I don't even know if they wear masks in massage parlors. Do they? Have the rates gone up or down? What are the most shameless COVID excuses you have heard? Any other funny or weird grifty stuffs perhaps?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Planning to start a new Red Book?

There are enough websites around to find hookers that are way better than books. The LA X-PRESS used to be a fun paper.

AUG+3rd.JPG

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never been. I used to be curious, still am, but I've never gone to a rub and tug joint. I have a friend that loves them, but I just know the raid is coming, on the day I visit. Now I've paid for hummers before, but only when a neighbor would call and tell me he had a chick over, and would polish the knob for a twenty. That was 27 years ago, or more, because I've never strayed, Even if I did go to a rub and tug, and told them no tug, it would be the night they raid the joint.