• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, Indian Food... Do You Like Indian Food?

Do You Like Indian Food?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I like Indian food - but it doesn't like me.. I'm always poppin' Tums later that night!

I get Chicken Tikka Diarrhea and try to stay close to the toilet when enjoying delicious Indian Food. Looks pretty much the same coming out as going in. Probably taste the same if I wiped my butt with Garlic Naan Bread then ate it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Me enjoy heap big Tatanka burger or steak with fresh maize on the cob. Heap good eat.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Love Indian food. I love damn near everything. Would like to find a place that has some good stuff. Last time I went out to eat it, it was out near Montebello out in LA. It was good.

I make it at home sometimes.

Love Indian food. I love damn near everything. Would like to find a place that has some good stuff. Last time I went out to eat it, it was out near Montebello out in LA. It was good.

I make it at home sometimes.

Adam, if you ever come out my way try the place from the link below. It's right off the 405 & Santa Monica Bl. Those Burrito looking things called Frankies sure are good. They have tasty Curry there too.

4.5 out of 5 Stars on Yelp.

It is located inside of a Chevron Convenience Store.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-bombay-frankie-company-los-angeles

o.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Hard to find one that sticks around longer than a year or two.
Around this state, even chinese buffets are kinda .. popup overnight, stay for 6-24 months and then get replaced by a different version of the same thing.
I havent had a good crab rangoon in DECADES.
Or properly toasted naan and Mindy Kaling sauce.

I got really hungry for Indian Food posting in this thread the other night. Went over to The Bombay Frankie Company hoping to get a Frankie and some Curry but they are closed for 2 weeks. I still wanted Indian Food so I went over to Chutney's over on Pico & Barrington. Chutney's has great take-out and I got some Tandoori BBQ Chicken, Chicken Curry(Super Spicy), Naan Bread, Basmati Rice, and some veggies and salad.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/chutneys-los-angeles

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Adam, if you ever come out my way try the place from the link below. It's right off the 405 & Santa Monica Bl. Those Burrito looking things called Frankies sure are good. They have tasty Curry there too.

4.5 out of 5 Stars on Yelp.

It is located inside of a Chevron Convenience Store.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-bombay-frankie-company-los-angeles

Oh neat. That looks fun as fuck. I will ask my friend where we went. We are both from there, and we hooked back up for awhile and were kicking it in LA for a bit. I was out there a few months ago. I miss it like crazy.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
Nope, other than Naan, can't stand it. It isn't the spiciness either, just don't like the flavors.