• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, Do You Cross Your Legs When You Sit Down?

Hey Fellas, Do You Cross Your Legs When You Sit Down?

• Oh Yeah!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Heck No!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I do not, and I sprawl. I need my space, and I make sure I have it, even if I have to annex space.

That was a little Hitler joke...................to soon?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Not manspreading is the polite thing to do. Just get a little extra room in the pants.

LBJ sets it straight to his tailor
And another thing - the crotch, down where your nuts hang - is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, give me an inch that I can let out there, uh because they cut me, it's just like riding a wire fence.

But, uh when I gain a little weight they cut me under there. So, leave me , you never do have much of margin there. See if you can't leave me an inch from where the zipper (burps) ends, round, under my, back to my bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need to.

No
I don't think this is a very manly position
Also, having a poor blood circulation, particulary in the legs, I avoid having nothing under my feet

A lifetime of weightlifting, and even more damaging, working brutal jobs has made it painful for me to do that anymore. I don't have many joints in either my arms, hands, or legs that work right anymore. So often I either feel pain or numbness in them.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A lifetime of weightlifting, and even more damaging, working brutal jobs has made it painful for me to do that anymore. I don't have many joints in either my arms, hands, or legs that work right anymore. So often I either feel pain or numbness in them.
I can empathize. 2 motorcycle wrecks, and 33 years of climbing in and out of tractors or trailers has beaten me down. I used to lift, a very long time ago, but that's only responsible for one of my shoulders. It's a motherfucker to not be able to do certain simple everyday things, isn't it? I get what what your saying, we share a boat.