• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Bob, I Tried To Write You A PM But Was Unable To

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
So I'll just make the shit public. You get any of those Godzilla Blu-rays yet? You like King Ghidorah, yeah? I saw Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster last night. Sure was good. That King Ghidorah is something else. Maybe I name my next Akita King Ghidorah.

ghidorahzap.jpg

aca0gb0t.gif
AVOID THIS CHARACTER AT ALL COSTS! MEAN!!!
aca0gb0t.gif

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I don't own any of the Zillas. I just don't collect movies but when scanning around I will watch them as I can find them. Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster I saw for the umpteenth time just last month. I've also seen Godzilla vs. Gigan which has Ghidorah in it. Surprisingly I've never seen Destroy All Monsters because everyone I've heard said it sucked. Some day I'll end up watching it but there are other Zillas I have left to see. There was another Ghidorah that I can't remember the name of but it also had a monster that could grow limbs back. That was pretty good.

Talks are going on for a sequel to the Zilla that just came out this year, It will also have Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. That's the same 4 as the one you had just seen.

No offence but I don't PM anyone.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I don't own any of the Zillas. I just don't collect movies but when scanning around I will watch them as I can find them. Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster I saw for the umpteenth time just last month. I've also seen Godzilla vs. Gigan which has Ghidorah in it. Surprisingly I've never seen Destroy All Monsters because everyone I've heard said it sucked. Some day I'll end up watching it but there are other Zillas I have left to see. There was another Ghidorah that I can't remember the name of but it also had a monster that could grow limbs back. That was pretty good.

Talks are going on for a sequel to the Zilla that just came out this year, It will also have Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. That's the same 4 as the one you had just seen.

Thanks for the reply.

Here's all King Ghidorah's stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah

I heard about the sequel and the new characters. I really like the Japanese ones whether the rubber suit ones or the more CGI stuff. Just has a familiar formula that I enjoy.

I got a bunch of Gamera DVDs that I'm going to watch when I get a chance. I never saw the recent ones and have heard good things.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I love the Gameras too. Seen all of the early ones before they started running them on MST3000. Some people are into the comic book superhero's. Others go for that middle-earth wizard shit or slasher stuff. Those were never my thing, But give me a monster that tears up Tokyo and I am all over it. I don't care about the rubber suits where you can see the zippers or how real they try to make them look with computer technology. As long as it's a reptile knocking over buildings and stepping on tour busses, I'm sold. I hear a new Gamera is coming out too. If they keep this up then I may have to go to the movies more often.