• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey, Any Of You Characters Drive A Lincoln?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I don't think I would recognize one if I did see one. How many people drive PT Cruisers? That's a more poignant question. Those things are hilarious.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Much like Caddilac's, Lincoln hasn't made a good looking car for a couple of decades.

Many rich people would buy them if the new Lincolns looked like this one.

77linc55497-1.jpg

(1977 Lincoln Continental Mark IV)

I liked the MKZ, three generations ago. The new one looks like a spaceship; WAY too much "fastback" / streamlining the rear end..

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Many rich people would buy them if the new Lincolns looked like this one.

(1977 Lincoln Continental Mark IV)

Only if they were in their late 90s and had advanced Alzheimer's. Damn, that's an oogly car! I thought they were ugly when I was a teen and they're just as ugly now.

Rich (truly rich) people would likely lean more toward AMG branded Mercedes, Bentleys, Land Rovers... or for the (faux) green SJW types, Teslas or Porsche Taycans.

And nah, I don't know anyone who owns a Lincoln. I saw a ragged out Lincoln pickup truck a few weeks ago. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would buy a Lincoln (or Cadillac) pickup truck. But the world is a strange place now, so I don't ask anymore. And I *think* our old buddy Blue Countach/Jack Davenport claimed to have a Lincoln MKZ? But I think it then "transformed" into a Tesla Model S. :dunno: I never could keep his stories straight.

Only if they were in their late 90s and had advanced Alzheimer's. Damn, that's an oogly car! I thought they were ugly when I was a teen and they're just as ugly now.

Rich (truly rich) people would likely lean more toward AMG branded Mercedes, Bentleys, Land Rovers... or for the (faux) green SJW types, Teslas or Porsche Taycans.

If I were American I would buy an Usa car because I am a patriotic person.

Talking about rich people:

One of the favorite cars of actress Burt Reynols was the 1971 Ford Custom 500.

302cb56dcdd304b5f6269b1d8a366542.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If I were American I would buy an Usa car because I am a patriotic person.

Talking about rich people:

One of the favorite cars of actress Burt Reynols was the 1971 Ford Custom 500.

302cb56dcdd304b5f6269b1d8a366542.jpg

He only drove that thing for a few months, after Loni Anderson stole half his money when they divorced. :D

Jokes aside and speaking of American cars, check this out. Pontiac was killed off when GM went bankrupt. But I love what these guys have done. And God bless Burt's soul for his contribution.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've got a white '91 Town Car parked out back, it took a 1500 pound limb out of a pecan tree right across the front windshield and roof about six years ago and I haven't bothered to haul it acros't the scales. Would I buy another Lincoln? Sure, I'm always a buyer when the terms are right. :hatsoff:

Mr. Daystar

He only drove that thing for a few months, after Loni Anderson stole half his money when they divorced. :D

Jokes aside and speaking of American cars, check this out. Pontiac was killed off when GM went bankrupt. But I love what these guys have done. And God bless Burt's soul for his contribution.

He was a man's, man. One of the original tough guys. I'll never forget being a very young man and hearing my aunt say he can park his shoes under my bed any day. I found out what it meant about a decade latter,,,,I made her blush when I brought it up in front of family. I miss her.

georges

Staff member
One of my cousins living in NY has a 1971 Town Car fully optionned in dark green, it is his week end driver. Completely original, the 460 ci V8 engine had some improvements with aluminium heads, better cam, bigger valves, newer manifold and better carb with more cfm, also brakes were changed for 4 pistons wildwood disc brakes for better braking, the orginal brakes were ok but not that great or outstanding performers. It is a huge luxury yacht with plenty of room and a huge trunk. I prefer pre 1972 Town Car and Continental models as well, you had no electronics, the 460ci engine and everything was easy to fix and replace also it was roomy and very comfy too.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I remember "Hot Rod Lincoln" by Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen. Now that was a really good song. :)

Mr. Daystar

I remember "Hot Rod Lincoln" by Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen. Now that was a really good song. :)

It still is buddy. In fact I've listened to it within the past couple of months.

Gotta love You Tube.

I have only known one person who owned a Lincoln and seen one randomly on the road.

American carmakers have to start making cars that are different from Europeans cars and rice bags.

In other words:

If Lincoln looks like Opel no one is interested.

5923238_0.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let's face it:

Until Lincoln gets Assari on their team to build the ultimate new car, they will keep tanking

The closest I ever got was driving an 80s Oldsmobile that was as big as a boat, and turned like it was an aircraft carrier.