• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Here we fuckin go...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
North Korea says U.N. sanctions 'declaration of war'

can't we all just get along??? :dunno:

Well it was nice knowin everyone...I'm moving to Mexico if this keeps goin like this. I'll develop weaponry thats eco friendly, takes out nuke missiles and puts people in a state of sleep rather than killing everyone while I'm there...but don't wait up for me...I just started physics classes this quarter haha:D and besides I miss all the senoritas!!

Nothing major will happen to you guys in the States.
China will have the task of dealing with them if Pyongyang does a 2nd test.
Let's hope it won't have to get to that point. Damn, I have to go back to South Korea in January. I'll let you all know from there.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
it wouldnt be a bad idea if there was a bill signed that all nuclear weapons be destroyed. they are unnessesary and fucking ridiculous.

actually a second test might be enough for the chinese to get off their sorry asses and start acting like a super power they economically are....

its their region, and they have been supporitng Kim for ages...its their problem, not the USA's

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
it wouldnt be a bad idea if there was a bill signed that all nuclear weapons be destroyed. they are unnessesary and fucking ridiculous.

Well supposedly there is one in the form of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The theory is that all the Nuclear powers who are signed up to it should actively disarm but of course none have. No nuclear power is going to disarm because of the perceived threat of "rogue states", whilst states like North Korea are going to actively arm themselves because of the perceived threat of countries like the US.

For some reason though, despite all this talk of war and nukes etc. I find it very difficult to believe anything is actually going to happen. Of course when I'm a lump of radioactive ash, I'll know that I was wrong...

Well it was nice knowin everyone...I'm moving to Mexico if this keeps goin like this. I'll develop weaponry thats eco friendly, takes out nuke missiles and puts people in a state of sleep rather than killing everyone while I'm there...but don't wait up for me...I just started physics classes this quarter haha:D and besides I miss all the senoritas!!

"Sleep them", "Kill them" what's the difference really ?
Only the length of time they are "not".
Korea will come around eventually, so long as there's nothing to be gained by
their current path and everything to lose.
Don't develop nukes.
Let me repeat that, don't develop nukes.
The entire world (with the exception of a couple of assholes) seems to get this.

"I'm so ronery"

in my opinion, forget those freakin weapons...
if any nations are in conflict together, they better play a chess tournament.
advantages: nobody dies, spending millions of money is unnecessary

The UN has technically been at war with North Korea since 1950. A cease fire is no peace treaty. Iran believes that if they develop nuclear weapons they'll be safe from a U.S. attack so that clown there is watching this situation very closely. If North Korea is able to get concessions out of the U.S., like bilateral talks or some other kind of blackmail, then Iran will go nuclear too. The only problem is that I believe Iran is more likely to use them either against Israel and maybe giving some to Hezbollah and smuggle one over here since for those fanatics in power over there life means nothing. I don't worry about guys who have lots of nukes, I worry about the guy who has only one.

Iran is more likely to use them

Or sell their technology like No Ko is likely to do.
It's a fact that nations with nuclear weapons aren't likely to use them.
In this case if it's traced back to No KO or Iran...
It's giant parking lot time, they don't want that. At least No Ko doesn't.
Iran is a different story, I have no doubt they would use them.
That's the difference, to me anyhow.

If CBS has tought us anything, its live in a small town in Kansas to survive nuclear war.

Canada seems safe too... and they got legalized drugs.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Well supposedly there is one in the form of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The theory is that all the Nuclear powers who are signed up to it should actively disarm but of course none have. No nuclear power is going to disarm because of the perceived threat of "rogue states", whilst states like North Korea are going to actively arm themselves because of the perceived threat of countries like the US.

For some reason though, despite all this talk of war and nukes etc. I find it very difficult to believe anything is actually going to happen. Of course when I'm a lump of radioactive ash, I'll know that I was wrong...

the us should be the one to set an example by disarming their weapons first. of course we all know they would never do that, with the on going "conflicts" they always have their noses in. is that really an excuse to ignore such a brillant and novel idea? no, it is not. nuclear weapons are just huge threats. "look what i have! i can instantaniously vaporize a city the size of (insert big city) with a push of a button! dont tread on me!"

thats all they are. threats. the guy with the big fucking beer balls. whos got the most deadly potential power. other countries only have nuclear weapons because the us has them pointed at everyone else. "just in case"

no shit they want them too! for protection, maybe. so that if the us launched one at them, they could send one flying right back. if we go down, you go down with us. what kind of attitude is that! get rid of them for gods sake! for our childrens sake! am i supposed to feel afraid to live here, in this day in age? i dont think so. but i am. whenever i hear an airplane, or a helicopter, a sonic boom, or even thunder, im scared that this could be the end, that a missle is comming at us and we are dead. not good.