• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help!!

Is there anyone out there who could please tell me the name of this girl?
http://www.teenminx.com/cs050906t/*********.html
I would really appreciate it.

I can help with a source but not a name. *warning* read all the info carefully.

The pics I found (full sets) of this girl were all branded "Sextronix". Sextronix runs a number of websites, or is a host/clone site re-seller.

On all these clone sites, she is listed as "Christine".

She could definitely be found on totallyredhead.com, last time I checked *read below*

Trial membership is like $1. It needs a credit/debit card.
You will be put on a recurring billing automatically... and they will try (by fair meand *and* foul) to add other subscriptions, even going as far as to do this via a different billing company (only way to find out is to check your cc statement).

Trial membership lets you download approx 5 full series of pics. *This is the first 5 series you look at*. If "waste" your three clicks looking at other models as you browse through their directory, you'll have to buy another trial or upgrade to full member ($30). By happy coincidence there are 4/5 sets of Christine, so don't go looking at the other models ;)

The sets are very high quality; the movie is not great.

She is an awesome model, but these Sextronix galleries are the only work I've seen from her.

If anyone takes a chance with their cc details by taking out a trial membership, make sure you have good fraud protection. I would not trust this company one inch. Trust me on that.

A debit card would be better, and make sure the account has only $2 or something in it, and no overdraft facility. Really.

If anyone does go for it, send me a PM ;)