• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help Me Have Dinner with My Mum for Her Birthday

Hey, help me out and drop me a few bucks at my paypal account (VikkiJezebelBlood@GMail.com) to help me along with going out to dinner with my Mom for her birthday. If you would it would be much appreciated. Afterwords I will drop by and do a write up about what we were able to do.

Best, and many thanks.

I would also like to have dinner with my mom on my birthday on Sunday, but she's in a hospital with a feeding tube down her nose.

You cant just come here and ask for money, gotta offer something in return here.

Show your hairy ass crack!

DR. B

Closed Account
whore yourself, you lazy bag of shit

Hey, help me out and drop me a few bucks at my paypal account (VikkiJezebelBlood@GMail.com) to help me along with going out to dinner with my Mom for her birthday. If you would it would be much appreciated. Afterwords I will drop by and do a write up about what we were able to do.

Best, and many thanks.
6c24a43a-d209-464e-b82e-1f19de7e9702.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Here.

:2 cents:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey, help me out and drop me a few bucks at my paypal account (BobjustBob@GMail.com) to help me along with my Mom's kidney transplant. There's a horse running in the 7th race at Monmouth Park that can't lose and this will keep her alive for many years to come. If you would it would be much appreciated. Afterwords I will drop by and do a write up about her recovery with pictures of my penis.

Best, and many thanks.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'll send dick pics to anybody for $200...The gals get a 5% discount!!!
I'm in! I'm in!
You cant just come here and ask for money, gotta offer something in return here.

Show your hairy ass crack!
Do we have a picture of AlexP?

Best, and many thanks.
Go fuck yourself sideways through 7 gates while whistling.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I am wondering if this is worse than the "I need help paying for my cellphone bill" thread a while back or not. Both are fucking pathetic.

Vikki, why not offer to burp a guy's favorite college football fight song after gargling and swallowing his load for a couple hundred bucks. That way you can take mom to Outback instead of Golden Corral.

Just an idea.