• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help finding girl & movie

Having trouble figuring out what girl & movies these clips are from. Ive searched iafd.com, adultvideouniverse, & googled, yet cant believe i cant find the info.

The 1st pic is of a light skinned girl laying on a black leather couch that i cant seem to know & Mandingo. Mandingo cumshots part 1 is how i came across it, & heard west coast production theme music; so it has to be a west coast movie. Theres 100s of them w/ mandingo, so i think itd take days to find it.

The 2nd pic is an african american lady & Mandingo. Mandingo's ebony cougar #3 is how i found the clip, but id like to know what the name of the movie is. Note if you can listen / watch the video; all of them have a lag. Youll hear the audio isnt synced & it goes to another scene, which is really why i wana know what movie this is.

The 3rd pic is a Caucasian girl who looks like Ricki White & Mandingo (holding camera). I got it online titled Mandingo's POV Cougar...Kyd. I didn’t see a title for this either, but i know they did a scene on Chasing Mandingo that was different. The same thing happens w/ this. The audio isnt synced & it goes to another scene. Is this a Mandingo POV movie?

Thanks in advance (tia) to any1 who views this thread, & + rep to any that helps.

Attachments

• Girl vs Mandingo WCP.jpg
    Girl vs Mandingo WCP.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 103
  • Mandingo POV movie girl.JPG
    Mandingo POV movie girl.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 124
  • black lady vs Mandingo.JPG
    black lady vs Mandingo.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 100