• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help Finding an Actress

This request may be a bit different than normal, as I have no photo or video to go by. Instead, I have only a description of the actress:

Race: White/Caucasian (very pale)
Hair: Blonde (almost white, very short cut)
Build: Slender/Skinny
Height: ~5'5" (just a guess there)
Breasts: A-cup (*maybe B-cup)
Face: Straight teeth, somewhat prominent chin, sharp nose
Other identifying features: Some ink, in particularly on the upper half of her right breast (black & white only, either a small design or perhaps some letters/words). Possibly additional tattoos also.

My friend found a video of her that he cannot locate anymore (he thinks on xvideos or xhamster). Per his description, it may have been an amateur-style shoot/video and the sex may have been on the rough/aggressive side.

Not much to go on, I know, but if you have any ideas of leads at all I'd really appreciate the help. If I missed something that could help ID her, please ask and I'll answer if I can.

Thanks!

Thanks. The ink does seem different than as was described to me, but everything else fits so I'm gonna send a link to my friend to see if maybe he just got that part wrong.

Any other suggestions or does the original description seem to match any photos or videos you've seen somewhere?

She's hot, and almost fits, but it's apparently not her.

Any other ideas for girls (or videos) that fit the description?

Anyone else have ideas?

Even if it's just a video that fits the description at this point, I can try to locate the actress based on that. Thanks!