• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello! I'm Taylor Daines! (brand spankin new!)

TaylorDaines

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hello all! I figured I would introduce myself since I'm brand new to the industry. I have a couple scenes under my belt (keep your eyes peeled for Hustler: Amateur Action 4) and I have also shot for Bluebird films (I will keep you posted on title)
I have a website I will be posting content on come February, www.taylordaines.com. Until then I have twitter @taylordaines and Facebook Facebook.com/Taylor.daines.1
I look forward with connecting with all of you soon!
I am currently signed with OCModeling. http://www.ocmodeling.com/model.php?id=393
Kisses! Taylor

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Hey there! Welcome to the boards! :wave: Can't wait to see more from you... you're really pretty :)

Welcome aboard Taylor! Don't mind brodkill. He's just mad because he's inbred and has a tiny penis.

Welcome Taylor, hope you enjoy your stay :) Look forward to seeing more of you around these parts.

TaylorDaines

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Cool! Thanks. I don't trip on the boobs thing (I personally don't like them big) thank you for the warm welcome!

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Welcome to the board Taylor.

I love little natural tits!!!!!

Hope to see more from you soon!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart::drawheart:

Cool! Thanks. I don't trip on the boobs thing (I personally don't like them big) thank you for the warm welcome!

Most guys I know prefer small boobs. I think that anything past a C cup is too big in general. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a full rack, but I like smaller boobs better. :)