• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

yes I do! depends on my mood haha

Oooooooooo Sophia , you teeeaassseee hhhhhmmmm with winks
You are smouldering and sizzzling hotter than the Sahara in Freeones shorts and vest
2014 Sophia-hhhmmm you are going to be up there strongly for Best Newcomer in the next FreeOnes Competition.

I love it! I'm going to mess around with those programs, I always wanted to learn how

Thank you cronus and many kisses to you too!!

haha they must be!! no kidding we almost got arrested when we did this shoot, the video is entertaining because we kept getting scared because people were looking at us!

so glad you like it honey <3

Here is a preview for my monday update! Lots of closeups of my girly parts in the gallery and the video I do some more Q&A before we get to the naughty parts!

http://www.*****************/upload/skirt.jpg

Love this pose. perfect for some naughty fun.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Thank you for the great pictures Sophia you look so pretty with and without clothes on :D

We are having some nice Spring-like weather here so I plan to count down the new year with friends and family.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Damn, you win the Internet today. Congratulations.

Those are some very sexy pics... :drool2:

I know I will get killed for this post - but gonna do it anyway

The pix you just posted - the 4 of you with the silver skirt - it MAKES you look Fat. Key word: Makes. I emphasize that because the only "fat" you are is PHAT: Pretty Hot and Tempting

The 3 pix of you nude show you are not fat and don't have a "belly" but the 4 of you with the skirt wasn't the best outfit or look you have ever had and once again - it makes you LOOK fat - because the reality is 180-degrees opposite

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Sophia, you look pretty great without that dress on

Thank you for the great pictures Sophia you look so pretty with and without clothes on :D

We are having some nice Spring-like weather here so I plan to count down the new year with friends and family.

Oh I love the little hairys above the happy place! :drool2:

And those shoes are super sexy! And so is all the rest. :heart:

Damn, you win the Internet today. Congratulations.

Those are some very sexy pics... :drool2:

Thanks guys :lips::lips::lips:

I know I will get killed for this post - but gonna do it anyway

The pix you just posted - the 4 of you with the silver skirt - it MAKES you look Fat. Key word: Makes. I emphasize that because the only "fat" you are is PHAT: Pretty Hot and Tempting

The 3 pix of you nude show you are not fat and don't have a "belly" but the 4 of you with the skirt wasn't the best outfit or look you have ever had and once again - it makes you LOOK fat - because the reality is 180-degrees opposite
Thanks.... I think?? haha! I will keep that in mind next time I wear this lol.

Stunning!

Has anyone told you that you look like a blonde version of a young Danica McKellar?
I haven't but can kinda see it. People say I look like Audrina Patridge sometimes too