• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Found the pic I was looking for from the first day I met you... haha.

I tagged along and got drunk while you masturbated on camera. :heart: Makings of a solid friendship, I say.

BIUvOf2CEAETQ2b.jpg-large.jpeg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
ooo I always wanted to go to germany! and yes I am :stir::angel1:
Oh I meant Lucy actually. You are just good when it comes to me so far. But I wouldn't mind you getting naughty with me. :D

Now first big pay check hop on a plane and come here, Sophia! :)

.... and the brothers often talk to the dead that they are preparing to bury. Or their dad. Or both.

I must second the recommendation. Six Feet Under was brilliant. Brothers, mum, Claire, Keith, Federico, Brenda... all brilliant.
Well I watched a couple episodes thought it was good, but got bored pretty quick so I stopped watching it.

I'm still at a loss how cute you are, Sophia. I hope this feeling of "wrong" goes away soon, re : you being so young! I hope I'm not growing a conscience in my old age.

I tagged along and got drunk while you masturbated on camera. :heart: Makings of a solid friendship, I say.

Wow, that's SO weird! You'll never guess how many of my friendships started EXACTLY like that!

Ummm..... none. Shame.

Well I watched a couple episodes thought it was good, but got bored pretty quick so I stopped watching it.

Ah, the short attention span will kill many great shows for you. Nothing much happens in the first four episodes of Game of Thrones either. Not everything grabs you right away like Scrubs did! Although, that was mainly down to Cheap Trick playing in the pilot. ;)

Philbert

Banned
Hello? Hello? >tap tap<
Is this the Sophia Winters thread?

Oh, OK...
Just wanted you to know I'm still watching you, Sophia.

(no need for a restraining order just yet...)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm still at a loss how cute you are, Sophia. I hope this feeling of "wrong" goes away soon, re : you being so young! I hope I'm not growing a conscience in my old age.
I'm so amazed about us having such an equal taste in ze girls! And even though I love the same girls like you I don't envy you getting any of them, cause you're mah best buhdee and I love you!

I just hope there will fall a crumb off the cake for me, too someday. :shy:

Wow, that's SO weird! You'll never guess how many of my friendships started EXACTLY like that!

Ummm..... none. Shame.
Well ours didn't. Hence, there's nothing gay about it. :thumbsup: Phew....

Ah, the short attention span will kill many great shows for you. Nothing much happens in the first four episodes of Game of Thrones either. Not everything grabs you right away like Scrubs did! Although, that was mainly down to Cheap Trick playing in the pilot. ;)
Hmm I will never watch that Game of Thrones stuff either. Not my cup of tea. And I felt Six Feet Under was boring, because it was always the same I guess. Maybe if they showed it on my fave channel here I would watch it again. Dunno.

pacino

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You worked hard and I'm proud of you. The site looks amazing. All I can say is a STAR is born!

015.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Re: Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters &lt;3

I must say, though, that it went on one series too long in my opinion. I found the final series a little tedious. Having said that, it was excellent to that point.

I thought the last season was very good. The finale, and the last six minutes of the finale in particular, is among the best TV has ever done.

SophiaWinters

It's about a family who run a funeral home. In the pilot, the father dies in a car crash and the oldest son takes over the business. It went off the air several years ago, but you can get it on DVDs, etc.

Saw your site and video ... You're even hotter there.

thanks DoubleDay ;) I for sure need to check it out, I wonder if its on hulu?

.... and the brothers often talk to the dead that they are preparing to bury. Or their dad. Or both.

I must second the recommendation. Six Feet Under was brilliant. Brothers, mum, Claire, Keith, Federico, Brenda... all brilliant.
Can they really talk to the dead or is it dexter-ish where its all in his head?

Dayummmmm!!!
:D

I must say, though, that it went on one series too long in my opinion. I found the final series a little tedious. Having said that, it was excellent to that point.
how many series is it?

SophiaWinters

at work making sure my boss doesn't realise how useful is this internet to me LOL
haha!!! naughty naughty!!

Found the pic I was looking for from the first day I met you... haha.

View attachment 326620

omg yes I remember that!! Its looks like I'm trying to creep into your glass lol!

Oh god I hate-love you girls so much!!! This is so unfair!!! :weeping: :bowdown: :heart:
we can work it out with a pillow fight... naked?

If I tell you that I like older men, does that help :angels:

Hello? Hello? >tap tap<
Is this the Sophia Winters thread?

Oh, OK...
Just wanted you to know I'm still watching you, Sophia.

(no need for a restraining order just yet...)
maybe I liked to be watched, heh

You worked hard and I'm proud of you. The site looks amazing. All I can say is a STAR is born!
thanks boss :)

Six Feet Under is like Dexter. The dead characters are supposed to be the live characters' imaginations of the dead ones. They aren't real. By the way, Michael Hall who plays Dexter played the younger son on Six Feet Under. It ran five seasons.

So. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

SophiaWinters

Six Feet Under is like Dexter. The dead characters are supposed to be the live characters' imaginations of the dead ones. They aren't real. By the way, Michael Hall who plays Dexter played the younger son on Six Feet Under. It ran five seasons.

So. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

oh I didn't know that! Now I have to watch :D Oooo man, thats a hard pick! hmmmm I love sweet potatoes and stuffing (because I like to get 'stuffed' see what I did there lol!). You?

how many series is it?

Ooooo.... a young Statesian girl that says "series" instead of "season"? Wow, I'm even more impressed now. I hate how "season" in that context has crept into British vernacular when we were perfectly happy with "series" for decades. Just a pet peeve.

This isn't helping with my on-going "feeling ancient in Sophia's thread" problem. Might as well put my slippers on and start complaining about the young people with their loud music and no respect.

No. Oh Christ, no.

Although if you like "men" we wouldn't get on, probably. No man here, I'm a 31 year old child. Just ask Vanilla Bear about our games of World's Most Giant Doctor.

Thanks for posting that pic of Lucy licking your Nips in the OCSMOTW thread, it is instantly my second favourite Lucy pic ever. My favourite will eternally be "What Blouse?" which I may have to share at a later date. ;)

Hi Sophia—

Thanks for taking the time to stop by to introduce yourself. I know I’m not alone in saying your website is wonderful. There’s something especially irresistible about combining hot and sexy with a warm smile—and you’ve got all that and more!

Are you hands-on with the content of your site, or do you have a manager/director that you trust to come up with all the ideas for the shoots?

Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Steve

haha!!! naughty naughty!!

omg yes I remember that!! Its looks like I'm trying to creep into your glass lol!

we can work it out with a pillow fight... naked?

maybe I liked to be watched, heh

thanks boss :)

About the older men part......yes, it helps me ha.