• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters <3

I hope Lucy warned you about the disgusting people here. These perverted degenerates will lure you down paths that no righteous person should travel.

You rang?

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Hello Freeones! I am Sophia Winters &lt;3

There's a rule that you have to post boobs at least once on each page in your welcome thread. Yeah, that's a thing.

So... it appears you're not in compliance on this page. You should probably rectify that.

Oh, and welcome to FO!

:hatsoff:

;)

http://*****************/boards/freeones/01.jpg

http://*****************/boards/freeones/02.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Lucy warned you about the disgusting people here. These perverted degenerates will lure you down paths that no righteous person should travel. The models and FreeOnes staff is to be avoided. The rest of us are just harmless folks.

Haha but what if I like the perverts?!

Wow hey there, Sophia!!! You are so beautiful :rolleyes:
Nice picture, hehe Welcome to the board!
thank you hun xoxo

thanks!

Welcome to the board Sophia, you are definitely very easy on the eyes :drool: Hope you like the place enough to stick around (please ignore the trolls). And thanks to Luca OHara for encouraging you to come here. Pssst Lucy, got any more cute friends we would like to meet?

SophiaWinters

I didn't mention this in my last post here, but you have great eyes.
you're too sweet!

Hello and welcome gorgeous
thank you <3

Welcome to the board Sophia, you are definitely very easy on the eyes :drool: Hope you like the place enough to stick around (please ignore the trolls). And thanks to Luca OHara for encouraging you to come here. Pssst Lucy, got any more cute friends we would like to meet?
thanks hun and Im glad she told me to get my butt over here too!

SabrinaDeep

Yummi! Best of luck, hun. If you're in it for the right reason you're gonna get all you dream of and more. Keep it natural and simple, don't listen to the "sirens". You are as gorgeous as nature made you and ppl are gonna love that. Refreshing..

Last edited:
Why hello there

Welcome aboard Sophia!

Enjoy your time with us.

FYI, ignore any questions about politics and religion and you will do very well here.

:)

SophiaWinters

Yummi! Best of luck, hun. If you're in it for the right reason you're gonna get all you dream of and more. Keep it natural and simple, don't listen to the "sirens". You are as gorgeous as nature made you and ppl are gonna love that. Refreshing..

Thank you so much girl, I really appreciate that !!

Welcome to FreeOnes, Sophia :)
Thank you Dazza :)

to add to Ms. Sabrina's post...beware of the trolls.
will do ;)

I think we're going to get on just fine. :drool2:
:drool2::hugkiss:

Why hello there
Hello ;)

Welcome aboard Sophia!

Enjoy your time with us.

FYI, ignore any questions about politics and religion and you will do very well here.

:)
hehe that shouldn't be an issue, I know better and stay out of those issues ha!