• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Heidi Hanson / Heidi (AllOver30 / KarupsOW / WeAreHairy)

Heidi Hanson

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Heidi allover30

Thanks Guys! Guess what? I am working (in production) on my own dvd and FREE fan site!!
Keep an eye out. I will be going by my actual name Heidi Hanson, not really Hairy Heidi (someone gave me that nickname ;o)
I will keep you all posted.
Thanks much!
Heidi

Heidi Hanson

UGH. No, I am not Heidi Mark! It should be fixed on here, just plain ol Heidi Han son. (don't ask...the space is because the system keep sticking Heidi M in there!)

Yes there is another Heidi Han son, but she retired. Seems to be a common name. Sorry for any confusion.

xoxo
Heidi

Heidi Hanson

HI guys. Hey, Petra should be moving all my links/stuff over to the proper star profile of Heidi Hanson. Please check and see if there is anything over there. I will be getting a fansite going, so please be sure to look soon it should be solved.

HH

Heidi Hanson

Heidi Hanson - blonde milf

HI guys (and gals) -- FYI I was listed incorrectly under Heidi Mark for a while, but thankfully Petra at Freeones has corrected it for me. Thanks for your patience!

I am not the PB model but rather the petite swedish milf - hey its my real name so there! LOL

Thanks and hope to have my fansite up soon. Anyone with any suggestions for picture sets or solo vids, let me know, I am open to most suggestions!

Thanks
HH

Heidi Hanson

Awwww. Thanks guys. Hey I just signed up at AdultDvdTalk.com, supposedly (hmm) there is supposed to be a Star Thread set up soon and I will be hosting chats and such. SOOOO go over and sign up, hopefully there is a way to be notified when (if) this happens.

Its such a lovely day here in so cal.. time to head off to the pool.. tan lines, anyone?

LOL

Heidi