• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hayden Winters: Rate her tits

How hot are Haydens Tits?

• Total voters
Eh... they're OK. Her nipples are two different sizes, which is pretty distracting. And they don't have the well-defined curvature I like in a pair of truly great tits. Plus I hate the tan lines in the sample pics you posted, so that's not helping her any. 3/5

Mayhem

Banned
She's on Flirt4Free a lot lately. She's pretty hot. ^^^ BTW, Sylvia Saint has different nipples and it hasn't slowed her down.

Eh... they're OK. Her nipples are two different sizes, which is pretty distracting. And they don't have the well-defined curvature I like in a pair of truly great tits. Plus I hate the tan lines in the sample pics you posted, so that's not helping her any. 3/5

Damn, her nips are two different sizes. Can I change my vote?

I gave them three cum shots out of five. She has a really nice face.

Hello, newbie here, but a big fan of Ms. Winters.

I never noticed the nipple size thing either until it was pointed out here!

But when I first saw her at Manojob, looking gorgeously innocent and nervously biting her lower lip as she tossed off a huge cock; instructing, "beat it...beat it" while looking into camera...:surprise:

Oh, her doe eyes...and her rounded tits gently swaying away as she wanked off the cock into her lovely face...

I fell in love with her and her marvelous tits from that moment on!

True in still photos they seem a bit OTT and small nippled, but when you see those things in action wobbling away..WOW!

She gets 5/5 from me!

Last edited:
shes honestly one of the best girls in the game right now. her eyes, lips, body everything is amazing. her rack though, is a perfect 5. arent a lot of chests that can beat her

Just to bring this back as I discover more sites with cutie Hayden!

Those babies are definately a 5/5!!!

Are they natural?

I only like natural tits and think Hayden is the real thing...surely many ladies would undergo er, "enhancement" to achieve what Hayden has?

Ok, I admit it...I'm in luuuv with Hayden's tits!