• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hay guys I need help finding a self taken in mirror/non-nude/photo set!

My girlfriend wants to give me a non-nude photo set for Christmas. She only has a phone to take them on so she is going to need to take them in the mirror. She wants an example of someone else thats done it so can you give me a link to a non nude photo set taken in a mirror. The more pictures of the same girl and set the better. I'd like her to give me like 20 so if you could tell me a set with that many she might do the same.

Thanks alot every one! your making me very happy for Christmas.

Thanks alot Afficial_Nastee. any others? can I get more, just so I can have some options. Also I would prefer more only bra and underwear. no pants or shirts, and no stars on titties, lol

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
You need ideas on how to take a photograph in the mirror? How hard IS it to do that...point camera at mirror...hit button...voila, photo taken. If she can't handle that, then she shouldn't be doing it at all dude. Taking photos in the mirror is the easiest way TO take a photograph...

50 bucks says this guy is full of poop and is just too lazy to search out his own mirror fetish thing and needs you guys to help him find some spank bank material.

You need ideas on how to take a photograph in the mirror? How hard IS it to do that...point camera at mirror...hit button...voila, photo taken. If she can't handle that, then she shouldn't be doing it at all dude. Taking photos in the mirror is the easiest way TO take a photograph...

50 bucks says this guy is full of poop and is just too lazy to search out his own mirror fetish thing and needs you guys to help him find some spank bank material.
Propz to Canada!

Did you make a new account?