• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you tried mermaid before?

You know, now that you mention it, Animal Planet recently aired a show about mermaids and the plausibility of their existence. Apparently their legend has been around since the days of cave paintings, and there's some vague evidence that they might actually exist somewhere in the depths of the ocean. As with any other mythical creature there's even a grainy home video that proves their existence.

Kinda scary, innit? :eek:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
:hit:
Maybe we never see mermaids because they're hiding from the lizard men David Ike says lurk in our midst.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You know, now that you mention it, Animal Planet recently aired a show about mermaids and the plausibility of their existence. Apparently their legend has been around since the days of cave paintings, and there's some vague evidence that they might actually exist somewhere in the depths of the ocean. As with any other mythical creature there's even a grainy home video that proves their existence.

Kinda scary, innit? :eek:

We apparently have some aquatic vestiges (eyelids, downward nostrils, etc.), right? Wonder if there was a time when... :dunno:

vodkazvictim

We apparently have some aquatic vestiges (eyelids, downward nostrils, etc.), right? Wonder if there was a time when... :dunno:
That's because we evolved from aquatic mammals. I have rather pronounced webs on my hands and feet that used to fascinate a geneticist I was fucking. She was also fascinated by my 3rd nipple.
Wonder how she'd have reacted if she'd known about my two missing teeth but two extra wisdom teeth.
I'm amazed by all the abnormalities, given that I can trace my immediate bloodline to four European countries.

No, but I once got a ride on Pegasus...

Met a mermaid the other day. She called herself Little Cleo, had me hooked from the start. I showed her my fly jig on the dancefloor and turned out she liked spinning too so we hit it off. We went to my place, and before I knew it her wobblers were jerking my rod and I admit even the plug came to use... She even wanted to spoon. So get yourself a mermaid, they're quite a catch.

Met a mermaid the other day. She called herself Little Cleo, had me hooked from the start. I showed her my fly jig on the dancefloor and turned out she liked spinning too so we hit it off. We went to my place, and before I knew it her wobblers were jerking my rod and I admit even the plug came to use... She even wanted to spoon. So get yourself a mermaid, they're quite a catch.

thanks for sharing. Im glad that I am not the only one who encountered a mermaid...

vodkazvictim

Inbreeding's a bitch, innit? :thumbsup:
I'm English (bit of everything in there -who hasn't invaded the British? Who haven't they invaded?), Irish, Swiss (probably quite a lot in there - Roman Empire lineage, German, Swiss, French, maybe Eastern European) and Polish (probably just 3 things in there - Polish, Russian and German).

So go ahead and explan to me how I'm inbred, shitstain.

nude.mermaid.d.jpg