• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you seen Pamela Anderson lately? (pics)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
she looks like 1930's pin-up
that's strange, i prefer her before (that haircut sucks lol)

I prefer the pre-hepatitis c Pamela.

She does look a little weird there, but I think it's just the hair throwing me off. Probably wouldn't have recognized her if her name wasn't attached to it.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[McKaylaMaroney] Please, a little photoshop, and even Roald can be cute. [/McKaylaMaroney]

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
How do I prefer to see her?, I prefer to see her on her knees, looking up at me.

I think Pam still looks good. I will probably still think she looks good and be desperate to bone her when she is 65, because she's Pamela fucking Anderson, and I basically discovered my dick because of her and am pre-conditioned to want to bone her.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
How do I prefer to see her?, I prefer to see her on her knees, looking up at me.
he marks a point :thumbsup:
desperate to bone her when she is 65, because she's Pamela fucking Anderson
65 not more? 69 would be a better number nah? :D
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2746542/GIRL-ABOUT-TOWN-Pammy-secret-date-Assange.html
This is what I last heard of her.... not sure I would like her most recent "selfies picuters" hack... that would be a boner shrinker.

I do like the 1990's Pamela Anderson
starts to looking old. :(
my fav Pam version was between 96 (barb wire :drool2:)

to O3 (yeah still looking great in scary movie 3)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
The fuck?! I've never been a fan of her. Never knew what the appeal was.

That being said, I think she never looked sexier than in that pic in the first post! Love the hair.

I was never a big fan of hers or thought she was as attractive as other people out there did, although I never had anything against her either other than maybe I thought she had poor choice in choosing significant others. Still, I would give her a break now. It's vary unfair to compare her now to her much younger self when she was in her prime. People age. It happens. She's still better than a lot of people that are as old as her.