• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever tried Swapping your Testicles around?

I mean like switching your left and right balls. I am really worried about my boyfriend. I can literally cup his balls in my hand and switch them around and around. I didn't even know this was wrong until I thought about it a couple of weeks ago and told him and he (obviously) freaked out. He has no idea that i'm doing that, he can't feel that i'm doing it.

I know that he had an operation for testicular tortion when he was younger and now i'm worried that either when they did that they "cut one if his wires" and so it can move freely, or that maybe he has lost sensitivity to it there so he can;t feel that there is something wrong.
Anyway, since two weeks when i did two rotations (then at least one back, that was when i told him so i can't remember if I completed the last rotation to get them back to how they were! :surprise: his balls definitely look smaller and I think he looks more feminine somehow. But he has absolutely no pain he can pass urine fine, there is no swelling.
Another thing I would say is that his semen is now a bit watery.
So I don't know, am I being paranoid or should i get him to see a doctor, obviously everyone is going to say to see a doctor - but why exactly, what will they do to check. Is it possible that because of the operation when he was younger that ding this is now possible for him?

Can anyone else swap their testicles around? Maybe you can try it and tell me how it feels? :rolleyes: :dunno:
Thanks and appreciate your replies!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I thought you mean't just fumbling and smacking them around a bit, i don't actually switch them. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. :1orglaugh

yikes i got a gnarly ache in my balls when this happened once a long time ago. i was making out with a girl in the dorms (very long time ago) and i guess i got my junk twisted or something. hurt like a ____. never want to experience THAT again.

I thought you mean't just fumbling and smacking them around a bit, i don't actually switch them.
Yea, sure but don't you all do that already?! haha :1orglaugh

Reactions: BCT

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
there's cords and shit connected to them. they just dont float around freely. i twist em up, you can have some serious problems.

time to head to the drs. at least call and ask.

i remember it happened to my friends dad. he was wearing shorts and sitting on a stool one time. as he turned around, it sounded like a sneaker hitting a gym floor... he had to got to the hospital

Wow... a thread that's not about a short dicked man... :thumbsup:

So does this mean you're coming out as a girl zdenka?

:pimpdaddy

Anybody still confused regarding zdenkas gender?

First, he/she had a girlfriend with a pussy he/she wanted to stretch so she couldn't cheat because other guys would find her loose and unattractive. Now this??

Shifty

O.G.
i remember it happened to my friends dad. he was wearing shorts and sitting on a stool one time. as he turned around, it sounded like a sneaker hitting a gym floor... he had to got to the hospital

Wait a minute ... are saying that your friend's dad tore his nuts ... and it made a sound like a sneaker hitting a gym floor? :eek:

Anybody still confused regarding zdenkas gender?

First, he/she had a girlfriend with a pussy he/she wanted to stretch so she couldn't cheat because other guys would find her loose and unattractive. Now this??

:rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso::rolleyes::eyeso:

I'm completely confused ... confused I say!

I was so sure that zdenka was a short dicked guy with a cuckolding/cock-humiliation fetish... and now this...

:pimpdaddy