• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever tasted your own cum?

ban-one

Works for panties
Once by accident in the shower. I didn't realize some landed on my lip, and when I used my tongue to wet them afterward, I tasted something sweet and kept licking at it, trying to figure out what it was, until I suddenly realized what had happened. Admittedly, I had been curious what it tasted like, and had thought about tasting it as girls taste themselves, but had never brought myself to do it. As for liking it, :dunno: It tasted alright, but I haven't done it again and have no desire to either. It's sort of a "It happened. Whatever. It's no big deal."

I also tasted it once by accident. I was masturbating and I opened my mouth at the same time I "squirted." Tasted salty, I didn't barf like I thought but I just went with it like it was no bid deal. Oh yeah I should say I was laying down at the time.

C&P from an old thread. "Yes" is the short answer.

I accidentally snowballed myself in a manner once. True story.

Me and the little lady were engaged in frantic, quiet, lovemaking in the dark while staying at my mother's house, silent save the slight creaking of the bedframe to avoid waking anyone else in the house. Unfortunately having not had it for a few days in combination with the Stiffette winding me up terribly before finally allowing me to penetrate her, I came much quicker than usual. I knew she hadn't had an orgasm of her own so the second I climbed off her, I started rubbing her clit furiously and then progressed to two fingers with thumb on her clit. As she squirmed beneath me I was so insistent that I would return the favour, I realized properly wet digits would be kinder for such vigorous fingering so without even THINKING about what I had just done, I put my first two fingers in my mouth and swirled them fully around to gather as much saliva as possible. inadvertently lining the entire inside of my mouth with my own population pudding. She realized before I did what had happened, and when her body shuddered I had to check it was at least partially in climax and not just because she was pissing herself in silent laughter.

As for my cum in my own mouth? It wasn't unpleasant. I wouldn't ask for it, but any girl ever tries to kiss me afterwards, I certainly won't use it as a reason not to. Within the last month alone, I'm sure the girl I was with could taste her own asshole on my tongue as we snogged before moving onto Blow Town. Fair's fair after all.

NO - never want to do so either.

Women enjoy the taste of their cum................Men for the most part do not.

One more of the mannnnnnnnnnnnny differences between the sexes

I have and I like it but I don't think I count :)

Might as well ask.................

I find women like getting fucked, then taking his cock out of your pussy and sucking it to get all of your juices off his cock and liking the taste of you on his cock before you put it back in and continue to get fucked. Is this something you like?

How about if a guy is eating you out and you cum and he licks it up and still has some on his lips/tongue - do you desire to taste yourself this way?

ban-one

Works for panties
I have and I like it but I don't think I count :)

He didn't say anything that limited the question just to guys, so I think you should count :)

We really need to get Mandy in here with that gif of her drinking it and have her answer the question.

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Might as well ask.................

I find women like getting fucked, then taking his cock out of your pussy and sucking it to get all of your juices off his cock and liking the taste of you on his cock before you put it back in and continue to get fucked. Is this something you like?

How about if a guy is eating you out and you cum and he licks it up and still has some on his lips/tongue - do you desire to taste yourself this way?

Yes! Luv the taste of my cum and their pre cum mixed together. And of course I make out with people after they are done licking me :)

We really need to get Mandy in here with that gif of her drinking it and have her answer the question.

I now feel like I am missing out since I have not seen this gif.

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8301359, member: 259053"]I now feel like I am missing out since I have not seen this gif.

Here you go.

ban-one

Works for panties
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8301552, member: 259053"]Thank you!

You're welcome :)

Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8301552, member: 259053"]I suddenly feel thirsty...

Sympathizing with her fluid loss or wanting a taste yourself?

Yeah, my girl's kissed me right after I came in her mouth or on her face. Did I like it? No, I didn't really have an opinion on it. I wasn't freaked about it. It was from me, so I don't see some big deal.

Yeah I did, nothing special really. Sticky lips afterwards, so I kept licking my lips, that's about it.......