• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever masturbated outside/in the woods/in a field?

Have you masturbated outside?

• Yes, many times - love it!

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Yes, but it was too risky. Wont do it again.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No, but it sounds awesome - I want to!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No way, happy where I am!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Its been a hot summer here, and I have been having this desire all summer to get out into the fresh air and ..... I'v been sticking to wooded areas where I'm very unlikely to be seen, but I'v been hoping to find a nice wide open field to enjoy. I havent found the right place yet though for that - but I would like to! I'v jerked off at night before outside, but these were the first times I went out in the daylight. Just had to do it!:thefinger

What have others done? Have you wanted to? Its a little risky, but super-exhilerating at the same time. Summers ending soon!:wave2:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yea I've stroked it outside before. I actually prefer to fuck outside. Something primal about it...for me at least. That and the risk of getting caught. Hell even getting caught is a rush, I've had that happen before too! Not jacking of but been caught fucking. Its all a rush!

Spleen

Banned?
Done it a couple of times when I'm drunk.

You know what I did, I walked into my bosses office whilst she was in a meeting with the company directors, whipped it out and started jerking away, it was such a rush that it didnt last long.

There were some very strange looks from the people in the room especially from her because whilst i was doing it I never leaft her eye contact and I was whispering alot of things such as, "you like that, yeah" and "oh man these pretzles are making me thirsty" and stuff like that. I did actually over shoot my load and it landed on one of the directors shoulders and on his hand, I can tell you he wasnt to pleased with that but hey fuck him!

And so, I was kicked out of the office, arrested and sent for a medical evaluation and now im here, im my room in one of Londons best psychiatric hospital, I get my own room, 3 meals a day and the use of this computer plus a whole bunch of other stuff like board games and sodomy. Its great.

I heard my boss had a mental breakdown and that shes in the same hospital but i havent seen her yet, shes in the womens section in a vegitative state, I would like to see her again she had great tits.

Well, Ive got 2 more years until my evaluation, but doesnt time fly when your having fun.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
How would one get themselves into a scenario that would require outside masturbation? :confused:

You know what I did, I walked into my bosses office whilst she was in a meeting with the company directors, whipped it out and started jerking away, it was such a rush that it didnt last long.

There were some very strange looks from the people in the room especially from her because whilst i was doing it I never leaft her eye contact and I was whispering alot of things such as, "you like that, yeah" and "oh man these pretzles are making me thirsty" and stuff like that. I did actually over shoot my load and it landed on one of the directors shoulders and on his hand, I can tell you he wasnt to pleased with that but hey fuck him!

And so, I was kicked out of the office, arrested and sent for a medical evaluation and now im here, im my room in one of Londons best psychiatric hospital, I get my own room, 3 meals a day and the use of this computer plus a whole bunch of other stuff like board games and sodomy. Its great.

I heard my boss had a mental breakdown and that shes in the same hospital but i havent seen her yet, shes in the womens section in a vegitative state, I would like to see her again she had great tits.

Well, Ive got 2 more years until my evaluation, but doesnt time fly when your having fun.
:rolleyes: :rofl:

☼LEGIT☼
I've done it in detention before. Our detention teacher was really good looking for a teacher. I fantasized about her when ever I saw her in 9th - 10th grade. I never just pulled it out though. I used my hand under my shorts usually. That was a rush like being arrested when I was younger.

It's definitely a different feeling when you do it outside. The possibility of being caught in your mind, that's just great. :)

No offence, but the shit you just wrote is wrong. I wrote about outside jerking, this has nothing to do with whether one has a girlfriend or not.

No offence, but the shit you just wrote is wrong. I wrote about outside jerking, this has nothing to do with whether one has a girlfriend or not.

I meant that it sounds like you are a tad over enthusiastic about public 'jerking' and maybe if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be.
But, you're not hurting anyone so...happy jerking. Seriously. :)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Nope never done it and never will, with my badluck I would get caught by (somebody) prolly the police, and I would most definitely be embarrassed! :eek:

I'd get a ticket for indecent exposure or even worse case sceneario I'd go too jail and be convicted of a sex crime for being labeled a PEEPING TOM or SEXUAL PREDATOR! :nono:

No thanx I don't need to experiment with any un-needed :bs:! cuz I am pretty sure it makes no frickin difference whether you whack off inside or outside!! :rolleyes:

Yea I've stroked it outside before. I actually prefer to fuck outside. Something primal about it...for me at least. That and the risk of getting caught. Hell even getting caught is a rush, I've had that happen before too! Not jacking of but been caught fucking. Its all a rush!

Yeah, thats what I'm saying! Fucking outside I tried once, but jacking is a bit more flexible. Just great to be out in fresh air, natural and - yes, primal. I live in the Boston area, and have headed out into the surrouding country to no less than 5 different wooded private areas this summer to strip down in broad daylight, break out my cock and go off. The risk of being caught is one thrill, but once I'm going, I just enjoy the moment! :)

Sandra Shine

Official Checked Star Member
Not sure uf this question was for girls as well but just in case.
Yes I did and it feels good that people can see you. But if you do it right you keep the joy for yourself only ;)