• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has the Computer Caused You to Begin Masturbating Left Handed?

Has the computer played a role in which hand you masturbate with?

• No, right hand as always

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Yes, used to be right, now left

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • No, left hand as always

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Yes, I use left but now right

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
311? That's Sublime, certainly don't get that confused. And you left out that he "smokes two joints in the afternoon." It makes him feel alright

Oh yeah. I must've been smoking two joints back when that CD came out.

Marijuana effects the memory.
~Thurgood Jenkins, Half Baked

Not the oldest thread we've seen bumped in the last few months, but yeah, strange.

To answer the question though, no, no the computer has not caused me to begin masturbating left handed, but my left handed mousing skills have definitely improved.

Where's the option,"learn to use the mouse with left hand"?

I use the left (wrong) hand if Im clicking between pics but switch to right when I've picked what I want to finish to. I only use left to completion if I'm typing at the time. ;)

I've trained my penis to operate the mouse, so I can use both hands to double anal fist myself. It's the only way I can get off anymore.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I'm ambidextrous. So my mouse is on the left side of the keyboard. This also keeps people from fucking with my computer.

I can't masturbate left handed. It's like a stranger is touching it.

My mouse is on the right side of keyboard but I use my left hand to double click and right click save.

I turn to my right 45 degrees so I can stretch out my long legs, still use my right hand to ... you know, and finally so my dick doesn't block part of the screen.

I've developed a kink in my neck doing it this way though.

Yes sometimes, cos my mouse is a right handed shaped one with groove and buttons for thumb.

I'm ambidexterous, but that mouse is a cunt for left handed operation. Easier to beat the beast with left hand, if clicking about with pics etc.