• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone seen two women eat each other's pussy?

Has anyone seen a woman eat each others pussy? I'm talking about right in front of you, not in a video.

I only had the pleasure once. It was at a strip club during a private dance in the VIP area.

I did once also at a strip club. I got down out off the chair to get a closer look. I started rubbing my hand along the back of the one doing the eatin. Then I started rubbing her ass. She didn't mind until I started rubbing my finger around her pussy.

She started giving me some attitude. Then two fat guys in black security tshirts. They pitched my ass into the gravel parking lot.

I said you know who your messin' with?

They said no who are you messing with?

I said me - fuckin' todd!

My ex did this for me a couple of times. It wasn't too exciting for me, just having to sit there and watch. Booooring.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
yep! Its soooooooooooooo much better in person!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
To quote from a certain A. Powers Esq...Yeah, baby, yeah!

:D

I have never seen it, but I have been one of the two girls seen doing it. My boyfriend convinced me to eat my roomate's pussy. I didn't like it. She must have, because she asks me to do it from time to time. I think it's usually when she's really horny. When I do it, I spend more time with my fingers, and as little time as possible with my tongue.

I'm not bi. I don't find girls attractive sexually and I don't like doing it, but I don't want her to feel bad if I say no.

She eats mine too and I cum, but I enjoy a finger rubbing my clit more than to be have my pussy licked.

That's just me!

I have never seen it, but I have been one of the two girls seen doing it. My boyfriend convinced me to eat my roomate's pussy. I didn't like it. She must have, because she asks me to do it from time to time. I think it's usually when she's really horny. When I do it, I spend more time with my fingers, and as little time as possible with my tongue.

I'm not bi. I don't find girls attractive sexually and I don't like doing it, but I don't want her to feel bad if I say no.

She eats mine too and I cum, but I enjoy a finger rubbing my clit more than to be have my pussy licked.

That's just me!

That sounds pretty fucking hot! I'd never get my girlfriend to do that.

Yep. Every time I'm at the Mitchell Brothers I go watch the 2-girl shows every hour or so. They're always great. The best ones are the ones that have 3, 4, or 5 girls. :rubbel: :thumbsup:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I've seen lezzer shows at strip bars.I had a couple of Hungarian
chicks at it and one of them was enjoyed the routine too well she
sex pissed in the other birds mouth.

Those Eastern Europeans are very dirty :D

I have never seen it, but I have been one of the two girls seen doing it. My boyfriend convinced me to eat my roomate's pussy. I didn't like it. She must have, because she asks me to do it from time to time. I think it's usually when she's really horny. When I do it, I spend more time with my fingers, and as little time as possible with my tongue

Gotta do it right after a good shower, and at the right time of the month. Its amazing how much the taste can vary from nasty to alarmingly tasty.