• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone here been to a sex party?

I have. :eek:

There were no refreshments, nothing to snack on, didn't even have a TV on! And next thing I know everyone started getting naked and touching each other. I sat in the corner silently crying while I heard multiple moans, slapping of flesh, and manly grunts.

I will never trust that priest's directions again to the movie theater ever again! All I wanted to do was see Sex in the City opening night!

I'm glad I wasn't alone

I have. :eek:

There were no refreshments, nothing to snack on, didn't even have a TV on! And next thing I know everyone started getting naked and touching each other. I sat in the corner silently crying while I heard multiple moans, slapping of flesh, and manly grunts.

I will never trust that priest's directions again to the movie theater ever again! All I wanted to do was see Sex in the City opening night!

Hosted and been to pool parties where many strippers were there and fucking happened but the party wasn't a sex party per se.

we have been interested in them, not to bang other people, but u never know what can happen. just dont know where to "search" for that kind of stuff. i guess i will have to open an acct on adultfriendfinder or something like that.

Hosted and been to pool parties where many strippers were there and fucking happened but the party wasn't a sex party per se.

Ahem. Excuse me. Where's my invitation?:wave:

I am considering it.
HEY! Aren't you the guy who's posted sadsack threads about not having a job, not having a great life, thinking about getting a PhD, etc.?

Don't take this the wrong way--BUT HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING TO GO TO A SEX PARTY!!!:mad::mad::1orglaugh;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Hmmm... I've had sex at a party. Does that count? This doesn't seem to happen anymore now that I'm out of college...

I did it was my bachelor party; strippers and girls we met at a bar.

But I passed out hammered in the woods before the fun started. (Facepalm)

Ahem. Excuse me. Where's my invitation?:wave:

I've been sending them to your IP address. Don't tell me I've been sending them to the wrong address and you haven't received a single one of them!!:mad: