• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has any guy here ever fucked another man?

have you tried the curious section? and my answer is no... unless you count the time my friend was tripping balls too much to go to the store, and gave me a 20 to get him some mountain dew and i just kept the change.

Sorry, didn't know there was such a section, though I was trying to find a thread my wife once posted in when she was briefly a member years ago.

:scream: DIRK!!! :scream:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No, but I'd probably take a run at Robert Pattinson. He's dreamy...

Wait, what? :dunno:

A boy like this ?!?

308_09big.jpg

Never Say Never Again

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Moved to the correct section. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in here, somewhere.

I should probably put my cards on the table and admit I've done it. Strangely, although over the years I've gained quite a bit of experience playing around sexually with other men, especially in swingers' clubs with my wife, I've only "taken the plunge" and actually fucked a guy once. I can't deny I enjoyed it, though nor can I say I've had much desire to do it again.

Conversely, I'vee never been fucked by a guy, though i don't completely rule it out. I have been pegged by my wife, and though it doesn't give me too much pleasure, nor is it disagreeable, so, in the spirt of "you only live once," I'v accepted a challenge from a guy we met with his wife at a swinger's club: he wants to fight me in the club "red zone" - with the winner then having the right to fuck the loser and his wife. Our wives are totally into the idea - I must be mad - but I also find it thrilling.

No, I have not. But I want to try it out for sure! I can't ever see myself kissing another man at all, but I would love to suck, fuck and get fucked by a cock. It sounds like fun.

ive sucked a couple guys when i was 13 and 16, but nothing else

id love to try and make out with a guy then get fucked and fuck a guy as well

Deepcover

Closed Account
No never have. I've had guys give me a pass as if they were interested in me but nothing further. I also wouldn't be comfortable if a guy tried to fuck me in the ass. Too dangerous. He can french kiss me, put me in a head lock while stroking me off or suck me off till my dick falls off in bed but again honestly don't think anything like that will ever happen in my life time...

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
I've never been the giver per se, but I have sucked a few and taken one or two up my ass many times. I really do enjoy it, but it is not my passion by far. It is fun in spirit and in pleasure, but it is not a long lasting experience. I find that many of the Romans experimented with men throughout their lives and look what happened to them....I mean...uh...yeah....