• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harry Reid retired

Deepcover

Closed Account
Harry Reid has sadly retire...Everyone here @ FO will miss you for everything you've done during your great days in the Senate. You guys and ladies will miss him right?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'll miss that cocksucker like Obama misses Netanyahu. Good fucking riddance. I'm just sad I won't get the opportunity to vote against him one more time. Asshole. When he kicks off I will make an effort to take a dump on his grave.

He should have retired before. As a majority leader, he was weak. He was acting as if he was the minority leader

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'll miss that cocksucker like Obama misses Netanyahu. Good fucking riddance. I'm just sad I won't get the opportunity to vote against him one more time. Asshole. When he kicks off I will make an effort to take a dump on his grave.

That's not a very nice thing to say...:nono:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Just another politician leaving that made a career of patting people on the head when he wasn't dividing them while taking it to the pay window himself. Will Chucky "Schmucky" Schumer be any better or worse? I'm sure Netanyahu will approve.

Charles+Schumer+Reid+McConnell+Meet+Israeli+xpDdwBlISrOl.jpg

alg-schumer-netanyahu-jpg.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I hope Nancy is next.

Anyone related to Reid is not allowed to run again.

Office: Senator (D-NV) since 1987, term limits.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I think that his fall was a little worse than he expected. He probably was at home thinking "Why am I putting up with this Capitol Hill BS when I could be relaxing?".

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I think that his fall was a little worse than he expected. He probably was at home thinking "Why am I putting up with this Capitol Hill BS when I could be relaxing?".

Reid is one of the major BS makers.

He should have been gone by 1990.

Better yet, never been elected.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Handing it over to Chuck Schumer. Like I don't get to see enough of that guy flapping his gums.