• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HARRY POTTER: DEATHLY HOLLOWS Pt. 2

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm not. I'm excited about The Hobbit next year though.

Im reading the Hobbit right now before it comes out, great book, sure it will be a great movie. But HOW are you not excited for HP ? Did you follow the series at all?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why would I follow HP when I can follow Tolkien's legendarium.

I've avoided part 1 so I wouldn't get dragged to see this opening night. I don't understand the hype. I gave it a shot, but the characters are weak and it's not even half as epic as LOTR.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Nerd.

The first few movies were nice to watch kiddie movies. Now the later ones are just action/thriller/horror wannabe movies! :thumbsdown:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well, HP is something my girl and i love so yeah, we're going as soon as it wont be packed.

im actually feeling extremely fucking melon collie that its actually over though.

well, HP is something my girl and i love so yeah, we're going as soon as it wont be packed.

im actually feeling extremely fucking melon collie that its actually over though.

"fucking melon collie"? OK Who's good with Photoshop? I want to see what one of those looks like!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I am still waiting for the series of Encyclopedia Brown novels to come out in cinema form.