• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harry & Meghan Announce Megxit

As long as they're genuine about being self-sufficient and it actually happens, I think it's a great example to set for all mooching royals of the world. If you're next in line, fine, but for all others, living the life of a commoner would probably improve their image.

As long as they're genuine about being self-sufficient and it actually happens, I think it's a great example to set for all mooching royals of the world. If you're next in line, fine, but for all others, living the life of a commoner would probably improve their image.

I think it would be easy, Meghan will work for Disney

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Harry has his own projects he started, too, the Invictus Games are a great example. I am very sure this can work. Just has to be figured out, how the teamwork with the Queen and the others of the family can work out

Seems to be more Megxit than Harrivederci. Word is that she was more the reason behind the change than he was.

I think it would be easy, Meghan will work for Disney
She could pretty much work anywhere. She could go back to acting, be a spokesperson, endorsements (imagine having an actual princess endorse your product?), pretty much anything. Harry does seem to have a work ethic too, but I didn't know if the Invicus were a non-profit or not.

I think the biggest surprise is that they are apparently going to split their time between the UK & Canada, not the US. So it's more likely you see Meghan at a hockey game than a Disney park.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Their security bill is estimated to be £2.4 a year for starters.

I think Harry doesn't think he fits in to Royal Life. I THINK he in some way thinks it contributed to his mother's death. Meghans ethnicity has something to do with it. I think they just thought they could do without all the out dated pomp and ceremony.

Good luck to them anyway.

Their security bill is estimated to be £2.4 a year for starters.

I think Harry doesn't think he fits in to Royal Life. I THINK he in some way thinks it contributed to his mother's death. Meghans ethnicity has something to do with it. I think they just thought they could do without all the out dated pomp and ceremony.

Good luck to them anyway.
There's still a non-negligeable part of people in the UK (and the Common Wealth) who think a black (or mixed-race) woman doesn't belong in the Royal Family

There's still a non-negligeable part of people in the UK (and the Common Wealth) who think a black (or mixed-race) woman doesn't belong in the Royal Family
Kinda ironic when you consider when walking in London there seem to be more non-whites.

georges

Staff member

georges

Staff member

The question is more if she had belung or had ties to nobles or aristocrats but not simpletons or commoners. The answer is that her family isn't known in the restricted club of high aristocracy or royalists, therefore that is why she doesn't fit the bill.

Harry pulls in millions off trademark and copyright. Meghan pulls in 5 mil a year off syndicated show and shit. How are they truly hurting???

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I never heard of her until she married that ginger fuckface. So, no I don't give a rancid beef jerky fart what they do and where they do it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Harry pulls in millions off trademark and copyright. Meghan pulls in 5 mil a year off syndicated show and shit. How are they truly hurting???

Guess it's all an issue of perspective. They will have to lower some of their usual ways, but they will eventually have less journalists bothering them, and that is a good thing

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
As a republican (in the Roman sense), I don't recognize titles, royals, nobility, kings or queens. I really don't understand people who believe in the peerage, or hold the belief that simply because of who somebody's mommy, daddy or inbred uncle was, that makes them better than anybody else. As much as these people have inter-married over the centuries, I'm amazed that the average one doesn't have six toes on each foot at this point in time.

What's more, it's incredibly odd to me that so many so-called "woke" people in the U.S. are celebrating a Black woman (OK, "biracial", if we want to be PC about it) marrying into a family that made a HUGE fortune in the Atlantic slave trade. People "taking a knee" before our national anthem is played or turning their backs on our flag, but they'll kiss the ass of the world's richest welfare queen, whose family owned the Royal Gambia Company, the Royal Adventurers Company and the Royal African Company - slave trading operations. It's damn near comical, watching people lose their shit over statues of long dead and defeated Confederate generals... but there's old Queen Liz, a useless living relic, whose family fortune is more tied to human trafficking than any other that I can think of. How come the "woke" people in the UK aren't demanding reparations from the British royals? I'm serious. I mean, they could certainly make a better case for that with them, than they could in the U.S. Let's say... seize 75% of their wealth and distribute it to whomever (Blacks, Irish, people in current and former colonies, etc. - anybody they've taken advantage of over the centuries). Break 'em and turn them onto the street... make them sing for their supper from now on. Who cares? :dunno:

Yeah, so outside of the (faux) royals in Monaco, I don't have any use for any of them. And the only reason I'm OK with the Monagasque royals is this:

1-monaco-podium.jpg

Plus, they don't try to hide how trashy they are. They actually embrace being trashy. Didn't Princess Stéphanie live in a circus tent or a trailer for awhile? And popping out illegitimate kids is the norm for that set.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Plus, they don't try to hide how trashy they are. They actually embrace being trashy. Didn't Princess Stéphanie live in a circus tent or a trailer for awhile? And popping out illegitimate kids is the norm for that set

Plus he started in the olympian team in his younger years.