• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harold Ramis Dies

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ghostbusters Actor Harold Ramis Dies at 69

Harold Ramis, best known for appearing in "Ghostbusters" and directing comedic films "Groundhog Day," "National Lampoon's Vacation," and "Caddyshack," died at the age of 69 early Monday.

Ramis died from complications of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis, which is a rare disease that involves swelling of the blood vessels, according to his wife Erica Mann (via the Chicago Tribune).

A Chicago native, Ramis moved back to his hometown area with his family in 1996. "I feel like I represent the city in a certain way," he said.

In 2010 Ramis began having health problems following an infection that ultimately caused his rare condition.

A true comedy Renaissance man, Ramis was a powerful influence in his field, writing the 1978 classic "Animal House," writing and appearing in the 1984 hit "Ghostbusters," writing and directing the 1999's award winning "Analyze This" (and the 2002 followup "Analyze That").

Ramis leaves behind his wife, Erica Mann, and three children.

Article

"No! But we ARE willing to learn" "Never hit anybody in anger.. unless you're absolutely positive that you can get away with it."

Wow, take all things Ghostbusters out of the list of his work and there is not much left. He was really defined by the single role.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
"Who ya' gonna' call?"

RIP dude.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's a damn shame....we can't afford to lose any more funny people.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Damn. I just started a thread. Someone merge or delete mine, please.