• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Thanksgiving! What Are Your Plans?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I have 8 here tomorrow including my wife and me. I get dinner with all the sides from Gelson's Supermarket and heat it up. Got my Pumpkin Pies from there too. I brought it all home and the wife heats it up and does the cleaning. I have all 3 NFL games programmed on the DVR. Plenty, plenty of liquor and weed too. Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

PS Punch the first person in the mouth who says the word "tryptophan".

I'm gonna eat so much turkey I'll shit a ham. All while watching football ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'll be in Germany tonight celebrating "Sinterklaas" 2 weeks early because reasons that weren't discussed with me. I much rather be at an American friend's house having turkey and pumpkin pie. So goes life.

I'll be in Germany tonight celebrating "Sinterklaas" 2 weeks early because reasons that weren't discussed with me. I much rather be at an American friend's house having turkey and pumpkin pie. So goes life.

You're always invited to Whimsy's house if ever in states close to me. Cthulu can be your +1 lol

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 10360974, member: 114093"]I'll be in Germany tonight celebrating "Sinterklaas" 2 weeks early because reasons that weren't discussed with me. I much rather be at an American friend's house having turkey and pumpkin pie. So goes life.

You're always welcome at my place for a creampie.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
Not a damn thing planned. Thanksgiving (in Canada) is in October when it is still mostly warm and the ground isn't covered in snow like it often is now. Once the white stuff falls, I stop being thankful. The highlight is November is Grey Cup coming up on Sunday. Can heavily-favored Calgary lose three in a row? Please football gods, make it so.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Going to my mother in laws for the standard dinner. I'm happy I'm not doing the bird this year. I did it for the past three, this year I get a little break.

Everybody will be spending this great American holiday at my sisters. My brother-in-law will be frying a turkey, and smoking a brisket, all the sides you could want. Probably about 8 different kinds of dessert. Oh, plus theres the family I got to deal with, but at least I'll have weed so... Happy Thanksgiving to all you lame ass fucks!

Everybody will be spending this great American holiday at my sisters. My brother-in-law will be frying a turkey, and smoking a brisket, all the sides you could want. Probably about 8 different kinds of dessert. Oh, plus theres the family I got to deal with, but at least I'll have weed so... Happy Thanksgiving to all you lame ass fucks!

Even more important than the smorgasbord, how your sister look? I'll bring 2 cases of beer and some dank. Where you live?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I had sex with a complete stranger and now I'm playing Mincecraft. #HowIRoll

I had sex with a complete stranger and now I'm playing Mincecraft. #HowIRoll
Sounded like a reasonable day dude. I think I messed up tho. I just ate the last of leftovers turkey and stuffing sammiches smeared in gravy. I'm thinking now I made yet another bad decision. Now I got bubble guts thing going on. I hope it works out in my favor because I only have 1 roll of toilet paper and we're having one hell of a snowstorm. I guess I can always wipe with snow :dunno:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Sounded like a reasonable day dude. I think I messed up tho. I just ate the last of leftovers turkey and stuffing sammiches smeared in gravy. I'm thinking now I made yet another bad decision. Now I got bubble guts thing going on. I hope it works out in my favor because I only have 1 roll of toilet paper and we're having one hell of a snowstorm. I guess I can always wipe with snow :dunno:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Came from work a couple of hours ago. Family hates me and no invitations from anyone 6am my time. Got the booze and weed. 3 and 5 with the Falcons and 2-5-7-0 with the Saints in the pick-a-box pool. Roast beef and swiss hero for the football purchased at 4am. Enough shit in my fridge to make all kinds of stuff. Black Friday I am sequestered into my penthouse till Saturday unless I get a call.

Card game at my boss's house. We start at 6. Gotta go snacky.

It's going to hit 50 here, early afternoon. Took the summer car off the road, so gonna detail it before putting it in the garage for the winter.

IMG_0078_Cropped_best_50Pcnt.JPG

Already this AM I've been partaking in the "time suck" Kinkoid Games. Need to do the Season Challenges for all three, and then I think I'm caught up on those. I've got Adult Friend Finder open in a window, in case a woman wants to gobble ME for Thanksgiving. I'll start reviewing my picture sets for my Christmas postings. I've been meaning to check out the FO videos for Cassie del Isla, too..