• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy New Year!!!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Not sure if anyone has posted a thread yet but here's another one if they have!

Happy New Year to all the awesome peeps on Freeones. I hope all your dreams for 2014 come true, and however you are planning to celebrate the new year I hope you have an awesome time.

Much love and kisses!!

HAPPYNEWYEAR.gif
HappyNewYear.gif

HAPPY.gif
802p052ZHqQ.gif

happy.gif

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Happy New Year to all the awesome peeps on Freeones. I hope all your dreams for 2014 come true, and however you are planning to celebrate the new year I hope you have an awesome time.

Much love and kisses!!

Happy New Year to you, Bri! love and kisses right back at you!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yes, a Happy New Year to all!

Yeah, Happy New Year Briana...and all that follow. Wish I could be out partying, but have to get up at 5am to go to work. Being a grownup sucks sometimes. Have fun all!!

Happy New Year to Briana and all the wonderful OCSM's as well as all the members of FreeOnes.

And would someone have a toast to New Years for me since I don't drink anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy New Year to Briana and all the wonderful OCSM's as well as all the members of FreeOnes.

And would someone have a toast to New Years for me since I don't drink anymore.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Here a little video I took at midnight. It took ages to upload since it's over a gig. Sorry for the quality, it's from my phone and I was shaking since it was so cold outside. I took this from my window.

It's war in Berlin again! This is what Berlin looks like at midnight on NYE. :)

I had to stop all of a sudden when they started firing rockets from directly below my window and it was too dangerous to leave it open....