• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Columbus Day!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This holiday has held a special place in my heart since I was young. My mother was a keynote speaker at a Columbus Day event at the Iowa Capitol Building many years ago in response to her philanthropy and writing works about Italian Americans. My cousin Rico, a prominent dentist, was named Des Moines' Italian American of the year a while back. And my being a recent recipient of my fourth degree exemplification in the K of C probably has a little to do with it.

To many it's just an excuse to take a day off to do whatever but some people, like me, truly marvel at his accomplishments. Flawed as he may have been, he did things that broadened our horizons and paved the way for the founding of a nation.

Happy Columbus Day.

7dwx5ty.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

I started this thread primarily to celebrate the legacy of Columbus. Secondarily, I used it as an asshole profiling identification thread. Kind of like how the NASCAR racers use jazz to profile for homos (See Talladega Nights for clarification). Well, really it's the same thing when people use revisionist history to demonize someone.

Fine, we will set aside he was an asshole to the natives on Caribbean islands and his actions played a significant role in World history. Now what did he do for The United States that justifies his birthday being a Holiday here when Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Lincoln, & Roosevelt don't get their own Holiday? (Yes I know Washington & Lincoln used to but they were combined into Presidents Day.)

He wasn't even the first European to make it to the Americas. At least Leif Ericsson made it to the mainland and about 500 years earlier.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I have Potawatomi ancestry. Columbus was one of the most evil, vile human beings who ever existed, the native people of Hispaniola virtually no longer exist dueto his actions of mass slavery, murder, and rape.

Bartolomé de las Casas was a Spanish historian, and Dominican Friar who provided numerous contemporary accounts of the actions taken against the native populations of the Caribbean islands. Not revisionist history, but eye witness accounts of a person who was there at the time.

Columbus is not a man worthy of respect or honor, but a sadist deserving of nothing other than scorn, contempt, and a reminder of what can happen when men surrender to the evil within their own hearts.

I am grateful/proud to be an American citizen and glad this nation exists, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing/condemning many of the evil actions that were involved in the colonization of the New World, and founding of this nation; nor does it require me to celebrate one its darkest chapters.

Last edited:
I have Potawatomi ancestry. Columbus was one of the most evil, vile human beings who ever existed, the native people of Hispaniola virtually no longer exist dueto his actions of mass slavery, murder, and rape.

Bartolomé de las Casas was a Spanish historian, and Dominican Friar who provided numerous contemporary accounts of the actions taken against the native populations of the Caribbean islands. Not revisionist history, but eye witness accounts of a person who was there at the time.

Columbus is not a man worthy of respect or honor, but a sadist deserving of nothing other than scorn, contempt, and a reminder of what can happen when men surrender to the evil within their own hearts.

I am grateful/proud to be an American citizen and glad this nation exists, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing/condemning many of the evil actions that were involved in the colonization of the New World, and founding of this nation; nor does it require me to celebrate one its darkest chapters.

I am surprised you left out the part how the dirty Europeans subjected the indigenous peoples to disease and said hurtful things to them also.

Ace Boobtoucher

Happy Columbus Day! Aside from it being his birfday, the celebration is about the voyage and the spirit of exploration. Suck it if you think it means anything else.

DrakeM

Rage against the dying of the light
Happy Columbus Day! Aside from it being his birfday, the celebration is about the voyage and the spirit of exploration. Suck it if you think it means anything else.
Columbus Day is also Canadian Thanksgiving every year and damn I had me some good turkey today. Better now than late November when its too damn cold to celebrate much of anything in the great white north.

A lot of people are being influenced, in the worst possible way, to be satirical, ironic, and apologetic about everything American and Western Civilization for that matter. Oh I just read he was genocidal manic so i'm am going to jump on the PC bandwagon and hate Columbus now. And completely disregard my existence, and the existence of the sovereign state I now live in, that is located in the western hemisphere, is a product of European voyages and colonialism that people like Columbus ventured in.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah uh, happy murderous rapist day to you too?

O_O

- - - Updated - - -

I started this thread primarily to celebrate the legacy of Columbus. Secondarily, I used it as an asshole profiling identification thread. Kind of like how the NASCAR racers use jazz to profile for homos (See Talladega Nights for clarification). Well, really it's the same thing when people use revisionist history to demonize someone.

Pretty sure it was obvious to all of us why you started this thread.