• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Birthday Kylie Jenner - 18 now

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Great! Now all those worthless fucking WHORES are of legal age. The sooner these brainless tramps fall off the edge of the Earth and are never heard from again - the better it will be for all of us.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Great! Now all those worthless fucking WHORES are of legal age. The sooner these brainless tramps fall off the edge of the Earth and are never heard from again - the better it will be for all of us.

21431846fc83f5bb15270f44baa37f1d4ebed20a.gif

another whore being famous for no reason, just because she is rich, dumb and the medias want it

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
That Tyga dude is freaking rich to throw away a Ferrari!

You don't have to be rich to buy a Ferrari. But you do have to be a fucking idiot to give one to a classless little tramp.

Reactions: DXM
Who the hell is she?!
Some people I follow on some social media keeps annoying me with her, I have no clue who she is? And not sure she's worth spending time googling either.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Who the hell is she?!
Some people I follow on some social media keeps annoying me with her, I have no clue who she is? And not sure she's worth spending time googling either.

No idea. But apparently, she's not very popular :1orglaugh

Buy hey, apparently she's legal.

You don't have to be rich to buy a Ferrari. But you do have to be a fucking idiot to give one to a classless little tramp.

.........and one who almost certainly has the money to buy it herself. If I am going to give that to some woman she is damn well gonna spend a month or more "Paying it off" although I'd never want to have sex with any of these "women" for fear I might get one pregnant and have to deal with them for the rest of my life. I know they would fuck me harder than I fucked her (to get the kid) come time for child support payments

Hold up, Cestmoi. That's guilty by association. I don't read the shittalker mags on a regular basis, so it may have skipped my notice, but I don't remember Kylie doing anything stupid and skanky yet. Let's say that your older brother did something people didn't like back when you were a kid; you wouldn't want people judging you on something your brother did, would you?

At the risk of making a waifu out the chick, Kylie is cool. She's already a published novelist, business owner, and model. She accomplished all of this while in a high school from which she graduated just last month. That's a darn nice start for a teenager. Can you guess what I did last month? I slept too much.

Before I risk becoming a gentleman about this, I totally think that the carpet matches the drapes.

Attachments

• kylie_jenner_05.jpg
    kylie_jenner_05.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited: