• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy 4th Of July To All You Good Decent Americans... And Liberals Too

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Eat a lot. Drink a lot. Smoke a lot. Inject a few bags. Enjoy your 4th regardless. Thank God for us.

usa_by_dimongr-da1aegd.gif

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Now, that sounds like a full day. I will eat some, drink some. You can do some extra smoking and injecting for me.

My local grocery has bone-in steak (e.g., t-bones) on sale for $5,87 a pound! I'm going to run out today and get a fresh one and grill it. I'll hit my wine fridge for a malbec to go with it, for the drinking part.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Happy 4th of July ,

Reactions: sj1

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I used to watch this every year on PBS (Channel Thirteen here in New York) when I was growing up. Then later they had the Boston Pops and the fireworks show from Washington, D.C.

Howard DaSilva, William Daniels, Ken Howard and Virginia Vestoff

Donald Madden, Emory Bass

David Ford

Someone brought this scene back (It had been taken down many times.) ...

John Cullum

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Update: my grocery store only had one pack of steak left (3# minimum), which was of NY strips. So, got that. OMFG - I don't know if it was because the steak was fresh / never frozen, but it was like butta! Sooooooo gooooooood!! I'll have to remember that, next time I'm REALLY hankerin' for a steak on the grill. (Froze the other 2; each around 1 lb.)

Mr. Daystar

God it's been so long since I've had a good steak I love a nice side of grilled onions and sautéed mushrooms to put on it. Maybe a nice pile of steak fries, and some broccoli rob. Lately I've been craving steak and eggs for breakfast. Some nice home fries with lots of grilled onions, and rye toast.

Mr. Daystar

The secret is to cook a full steak dinner, but only eat half of it. Then you're ready for a steak breakfast the next morning, all ready to go!
While in theory that is a very good idea....I take no prisoners. If you put a Fred Flintstone slab of beef on my plate, I'm gonna decimate it. In fact, I'll give back the potato and veggies for another steak.

Although my wife has cooked an EXTRA steak, and hide it from me, for the purposes of making it for breakfast.....she's a wise woman.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
While in theory that is a very good idea....I take no prisoners. If you put a Fred Flintstone slab of beef on my plate, I'm gonna decimate it. In fact, I'll give back the potato and veggies for another steak.

Although my wife has cooked an EXTRA steak, and hide it from me, for the purposes of making it for breakfast.....she's a wise woman.

I'm 3/4 carnivore. My wife could try hiding an extra steak by burying it the back yard. I'll dig it up and eat that piece of meat... along with the steak that she dared try to hide from me too.